Disney continues its commitment toward making the food they serve approachable, safe, and fun for everyone!
As a result, the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is once again featuring a listing of Gluten Free items.
You’ll be able to view which menu items are gluten free in the Food and Wine Festival Passports. But we also have a complete list right here for your convenience! For pictures of each item, just click on the Booth name.
And don’t forget — some items can be made Gluten Free by leaving off a component (bread, for instance). Be sure to ask the Cast Members at the Marketplace Booths if this is an option.
2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Gluten Free Items
- Berbere-style beef tenderloin tips with onions, jalapeños, tomato, and pap
- Grilled sweet and spicy bush berry shrimp with pineapple, peppers, onions, and snap peas
- Grilled lamb chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies
- Escondidinho de Carne “Little Hidden One”: Layered Meat Pie with Mash Yucca
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, and Tomato
- Pao de Queijo – Brazilian cheese bread
- “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce
- Sweet goat cheese panna cotta with guava gellé
- New York Strip with Parsnip Silk, Balsamic Glaze and Arugula Foam
- Olive Oil-Poached Salmon with Fresh Corn, Bacon, and Pepper Jam
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel
- Chocolate cherry explosion
- Lechon Asado: Roasted Pork with Mangu, Pickled Red Onions and Avocado
- Griddled “yard bird” with braised greens
- Greek salad in a cone
- Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Chilaquiles de pollo: Corn chips layered with seasoned chicken, queso fresco, sour cream and cilantro
- Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato purée
- Roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri
- Haggis with neeps and tatties: Traditional Haggis with rutabaga and mashed potatoes
- Fresh potato pancake with Scottish smoked salmon and herb sour cream
- Seared sea scallop with spinach-cheddar gratin and crispy bacon
- Pork Spareribs with Red Wine, Fennel and Cheesy Mascarpone Grits
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with Fresh Figs and Pistachio Brittle
Start Your Planning Today! The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book is now available!
Want even more great tips? This 240+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever. Order your 2015 edition today!
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Use code Chefs at check-out for a $3 discount!
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog! Here’s what we know so far…