Happy Sunday and Happy Thanksgiving weekend! We hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday with family and friends! We have a lot of news to share this week and we also have details on the biggest sale of the year at the DFB Store!
The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure is happening too, and we have all the details, including all the booth menus and food photos!
And, it’s time to pre-order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Eat THIS at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays!
- Check out the menus for the Holiday Kitchens at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out these Gingerbread Funnel Cake Fries at Disney California Advenutre!
- The Epcot Festival of the Arts menus are here!
- We have more photos of the food at Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays.
- The Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is open!
- The 2017 gingerbread display at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is up!
- Check out all this amazing Disney Stuff you really need!
- Check out the holiday eats at Disneyland Resort.
- The gingerbread house is up at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa.
- We have a first look at the Ale & Compass Lounge at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- Check out the special menus for ¡Viva Navidad! at Disney California Adventure.
- Breakfast with Santa is coming to T-Rex Cafe in Disney Springs!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Everything You Must Know about Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, How to Make Your Disney Trip Stress-Free, and a Food Tour at Epcot’s Japan Pavilion.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Food Tour at Epcot’s Japan Pavilion
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing Nosh or Not? Food Tour of Epcot’s Japan Pavilion! Check it out below — and subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Our Biggest Sale of the Year – 50% off Everything at the DFB Store
We hope you’re enjoying the long holiday weekend with your family and friends! And we’ve got a little something to make it even sweeter.
For a limited time only, you can save 50% on everything, including our popular Everything Bundle! Use promo code DFB50 at the DFB Store to get HUGE savings on this already-discounted bundle (or any other DFB Guide that you want)!
The Everything Bundle includes SEVEN of our most popular DFB Guides — including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, the Holiday Guide, and more — at 50% off an already discounted price! Want to see more? Check out the details here!
But wait, there’s more! You can also scoop up these savings on all of our Gift Certificates including the Everything Bundle Gift Certificate! These make the perfect gift for the Disney fans in your life!
And that means one thing — hall decking and stocking stuffing has never been easier or more convenient for the Disney Food Lovers on your list. Remember – EVERY DFB Guide and Gift Certificate is on sale this week. Just use promo code DFB50 to get 50% off!
And don’t forget — the DFB Guide (and all of our products) are protected by a 100%, no questions asked, money back guarantee. Not happy with your purchase? Just email us at [email protected] for a full refund!
Don’t delay! These savings won’t last for long.
Use code DFB50 at check out to save big on EVERY product at DFBStore.com today!
DFB Reader Finds
On to the Round-Up!
shared tips on How to Throw a Disney Christmas Party!
WDW for Grownups shared Top 10 Breakfasts Under $10.
Disney Parks Blog shared how-to for making Mickey Snowflake Ornament Candy Apples.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Elsa’s Hot Cocoa!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!