Happy Christmas Eve! We hope you’re having a wonderful holiday weekend with your family and friends! It’s time to kick back, relax with some Egg Nog (if that’s your style) and catch up on the latest food news!
The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure is happening, too, and we have all the details, including all the booth menus and food photos!
And, it’s time to pre-order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code BONUS30 at check-out to get 30% off the cover price and get the current edition for FREE immediately!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed Chip ‘n Dale’s Harvest Feast at Garden Grill in Epcot.
- We shared some awesome Disney gifts for the holidays!
- Check out the sale on the pre-order of the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
- Rapunzel’s Royal Table is coming to the Disney Magic.
- Tiffins has debuted new prix fixe menus!
- The Garden Rocks Concerts were announced for the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels to offer dining coupon passports in 2018.
- The price of Disney’s Refillable Mugs has increased!
- Select Disney World restaurants are now available to reserve on OpenTable!
- Star Wars ice cream is coming to Ample Hills Creamery at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Hidden Gem Dining Spots in Disneyland and Food Tour of Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Food Tour of the Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – a Food Tour of the Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
It’s time to pre-order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 e-book!
Pre-Order the 2018 Guide today with code BONUS30 to get this special deal!!
1. 30% OFF your pre-order purchase! And…
2. The updated 2017 2nd Edition of the Guide immediately for FREE. Just use code WDW2018 at checkout! (We’ll send the 2018 Edition directly to your inbox as soon as it’s published after the New Year.)
Just like all DFB pre-order deals — when you pre-order your DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book, 2018 Edition today for 30% off the cover price, you’ll also get our 2017 Edition immediately for FREE, so you can start planning TODAY!
With over 600 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, 2018 Edition is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
We put a ton of time and effort (and research) into ensuring that we are sharing with you the most relevant, up to date Disney Food Information that’s available. We do this so that you can plan your own Disney visit with confidence, and have the trip of a lifetime, every time.
You can pre-order your copy today for 30% off the cover price and get the 2017 2nd Edition immediately for FREE!! Just use code BONUS30! The 2018 Edition will be emailed to you as soon as it’s published in early 2018.
DFB Reader Finds
On to the Round-Up!
WDW for Grownups shared great breakfasts under $10 at Disney World!
Disney Parks Blog shared a video on making a Porg-themed Bento Box!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Star Wars Porg Cookies!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!