Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the dates for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- The Midnattssol Bakeri is now open in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion!!
- The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival is still happening at Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- You have to check out all the treats from Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats on the Disney Dream!
- Watermelon Chili Lime Beignets are on the menu at Disneyland’s Mint Julep Bar!
- We have MORE Citrus Swirl news from the Magic Kingdom!
- Early registration for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon is ON!
- Reservations are now open for the Pixar Play Zone at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Check out the update about guacamole at Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn and Cafe!
- We checked out a unique slushy at the Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- We have a first look at Rapunzel’s Royal Table on the Disney Magic.
- No more free parking at Disney World’s hotels!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the all-new Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Disneyland!
- Check out whether Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge still has it.
- There’s a new food challenge-worthy breakfast sandwich at Disney’s All Star Music Resort.
- We shared a lot of exciting news about Pixar Fest and Pixar Pier at Disneyland Resort.
- Here’s the location of Club 33 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the best eats for kids at the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney Desserts You MUST Experience and How to Outsmart the Crowds at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]