Just yesterday — among several other updates regarding the reopening of Walt Disney World — it was announced that all existing Advance Dining Reservations would be canceled by Disney. This action is being taken to limit guest capacity throughout the Resort (with restaurants included) in light of new safety measures for the reopening.
Although Disney-owned stores and restaurants do not plan to open until the following week, several locations will be opening on May 20th — followed by others on May 22nd. But now, there is one more restaurant joining the list kicking off the grand re-opening.
And remember when you are making your reservation that the spot will be family-friendly by day, but will be open only to guests 21 and over after 10:00 pm. Soft openings are currently taking place, but those will be open to walk-ups only when available.
But that’s not all… Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante — the Table Service component of the new trio of Italian eateries — is ALSO taking reservations via OpenTable.com for dates starting January 15th! [Read more…]
Happy Christmas Eve! We hope you’re having a wonderful holiday weekend with your family and friends! It’s time to kick back, relax with some Egg Nog (if that’s your style) and catch up on the latest food news!
The Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure is happening, too, and we have all the details, including all the booth menus and food photos!
And, it’s time to pre-order the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! Use code BONUS30 at check-out to get 30% off the cover price and get the current edition for FREE immediately!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We reviewed Chip ‘n Dale’s Harvest Feast at Garden Grill in Epcot.
- We shared some awesome Disney gifts for the holidays!
- Check out the sale on the pre-order of the 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
- Rapunzel’s Royal Table is coming to the Disney Magic.
- Tiffins has debuted new prix fixe menus!
- The Garden Rocks Concerts were announced for the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels to offer dining coupon passports in 2018.
- The price of Disney’s Refillable Mugs has increased!
- Select Disney World restaurants are now available to reserve on OpenTable!
- Star Wars ice cream is coming to Ample Hills Creamery at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- The dates have been announced for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Hidden Gem Dining Spots in Disneyland and Food Tour of Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
You may be familiar with OpenTable as an online tool to make restaurant reservations in dining locations across the United States. For some time now, several Disney Springs restaurants have been available for booking via the website, but those have been relegated to non-Disney owned restaurants.
But that just changed, as six additional Disney World Resort restaurants are now available for booking on Open Table: Flying Fish at BoardWalk Inn, Grand Floridian Cafe at the Grand Floridian, Boatwright’s at Port Orleans Resort — Riverside, The Wave at the Contemporary Resort, Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge, and Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge. These are in addition to Olivia’s Cafe at Old Key West Resort, Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Village Resort, and Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge.