Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out our full day adventure over at the Animal Kingdom 20th Anniversary Celebration and Party for the Planet!
- We checked out the Peanut Butter and Jelly Eclairs at Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland!
- Celebrate Party for the Planet and the 20th anniversary of Animal Kingdom with special eats!
- We have tips on how to score Free Dining when it’s announced!
- Check out our ultimate guide to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- We have a Pixar Fest review of the Strawberry Funnel Cake at Hungry Bear Cafe.
- Find out which new character is coming to Cape May Cafe’s breakfast!
- Celebrate Earth Day with special eats around Disney World.
- There’s a new, must-have cupcake at the Contempo Cafe!
- Get the details on the Pixar Fest root beer float served in Woody’s Boot.
- Free Dining for United Kingdom residents was announced for 2019!
- Check out the color-changing noodles at Pixar Fest!
- We have details on the menu at Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs.
- We checked out Alien Pizza Planet at Pixar Fest.
- We celebrated Tax Day with a big sale at the DFB Store.
- Check out the first look at Jack Jack’s Cookie Num Num’s on Pixar Pier!
- We reviewed the Fruity Pebble Funnel Cake Fries at Pixar Fest.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 5 New and Coming Soon Restaurants in Disneyland, Best Attractions with Low-to-No Waits at the Magic Kingdom, and Epcot Candy Challenge!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Epcot Candy Challenge
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – Epcot Candy Challenge! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 50% off the Everything Bundle
We’re celebrating Tax Day here at the DFB with a limited-time sale on our popular Everything Bundle.
Use promo code TAXDAY and save 50% Off the Everything Bundle for a VERY limited time! A $100 Value for Under $30!
To celebrate Tax Day you can get 50% off the Everything Bundle — which is already super discounted! So it’s like a sale on top of a sale!
The Everything Bundle includes every DFB Guide:
- The 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks
- The DFB Guide to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios Snacks
- A Pre-Order of the 2018 DFB Guide to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and the 2017 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- A Pre-Order of the 2018 DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays, and the 2017 Edition for FREE as an immediate download
- DFB Dining Adventures
That’s every single book in our collection of critically-acclaimed DFB Guides — individually priced at a total of over $100! But today, you get them for LESS THAN $30!!
We only do this sale about twice a year, so now’s the time to take action.
To take advantage of this amazing deal, just enter Promo Code TAXDAY at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
One of our most popular DFB Guide YouTube videos this week was our Epcot Candy Challenge video! DFB reader Tommy Gentry let us know that he did part of the challenge at World Showcase and said it was a lot of fun!
The Dole Whip Pineapple Upside Down Cake at Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom is one of our must-have snacks here at DFB. Our friend Amy Rhodes agrees and wishes she was at Disney World enjoying one right now.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this very awesome Darth Vader Toaster!
WDW for Grownups shared some new must-have sweets at Disney World.
Disney Parks Blog shared how Mickey Mouse Beignets are made at Disneyland.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Pizza Planet Fondue.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!