Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The booths for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival are going UP in Epcot!
- We shared a HUGE 2018 Disney World Holiday Preview, featuring new events, food, and merchandise for the 2018 holiday season!
- A DFB Follower spotted a Dole Whip Cupcake at All Star Music Resort!
- The Winnie the Pooh Dooney & Bourke purses are sold out, but here’s where you can find them when they come back in stock!
- New additions announced for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- We’re talking about our best selling DFB Guides – and having a huge sale!
- There’s a new Blended Horchata at Disneyland’s Rancho del Zocalo!
- Check out The Basket at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs.
- Mickey Check Meals at Disney World have been renamed.
- Epcot’s Restaurant Marrakesh has added new items to the menu!
- We know the name of the new waterfront bar and grill at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
- There’s a new Rainbow Unicorn Cupcake at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday Bakery!
- A menu item has already been nixed from the lunch and dinner menu at Woody’s Lunch Box!
- We have a sneak peek of merchandise for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We spotted these super cute baby moccasins featuring Disney Halloween treats!
- Check out this recipe from Lamplight Lounge on Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure.
- Casey’s Corner celebrated National Hot Dog Day in a BIG way!
- Wine Bar George hosted a wine tasting this week.
- A new Rivers of Light Dessert Party is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Family style dining is coming to Pizzfari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom and All Star Sports Resort!
- We shared updates on the Seminars and Demonstrations at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Things in Disney World That Just Aren’t As Good As They Used to Be, Food Tour of Disney Springs Town Center, 6 Reasons to Visit Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (Even If You Aren’t Staying There), .
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Things in Disney World That Just Aren’t As Good As They Used to Be
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — Things in Disney World That Just Aren’t As Good As They Used to Be! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Start Planning Your Disney Vacation NOW! 40% off Everything at the DFB Store!
Today is a great day to start planning your next Disney World vacation — because we’re having a huge sale at the DFB Store!
ALL of our best selling DFB Guides at the DFB Store are 40% off with promo code BEST40!
From our 2018 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining to our DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays — not to mention our detailed snack-focused guides — these books are MUST reads for anyone heading to the Disney parks this year!
BUNDLE for Savings!
Our Bundles are a great deal today – you get a collection of some of our best DFB Guides that are already discounted, AND you get an additional 40% off with promo code BEST40! That’s like a sale on top of a sale!
Looking for the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining but want to know about the best snacks too? Then check our our DFB Guide + Snacks Bundle! Food and Wine Festival fans will love the Food & Wine Bundle that includes the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and the 2018 Food & Wine Guide!
And if you want ALL of it — we have you covered there, too! Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Wanna know more before you commit? See what other readers just like you are saying about our collection of DFB Guide Books at the DFB Store Testimonials Page!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code BEST40 to get 40% off any DFB Guide or Bundle! But HURRY! This sale ends SOON!
DFB Reader Finds
We have a summertime ice cream theme in today’s Reader Finds! First, my pal Jenn (@FairestRunOfAll) shared her Ice Cream Flight from Ample Hills Creamery on Disney World’s BoardWalk! This is a delicious way to cool off at Disney World in the summer!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this must-have Dole Whip phone case!
WDW for Grownups shared the latest Disney food news.
Disney Parks Blog shared a video about how Disneyland makes super cute Pixar eats!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Minnie Unicorn Cheesecakes.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!