Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a few weeks left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
Halloween Time is happening for a just a little bit longer at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The World of Disney has reopened in Disney Springs!
- We reviewed the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Check out what celebrity designer is judging the costume contest at The Edison’s Halloween Soiree.
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto debuts a new and updated Nautilus.
- We reviewed lunch AND a new secret menu item at the Liberty Tree Tavern.
- Check out the new Haunted Mansion Donut in Disneyland.
- We shared a great tip from the DFB Guide about making dining reservations.
- Check out the new holiday party coming to Tony’s Town Square in the Magic Kingdom!
- Breakfast Poutine was back at The Daily Poutine for a limited time.
- Advance Dining Reservations for breakfast at The Plaza Restaurant have been extended.
- The menus have been announced for the Epcot Festival of the Holidays!
- Check out the new car entrance opening soon at Hollywood Studios.
- We checked out what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom – including new eats!
- Orange Bird Mousse has arrived at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs!
- Check out the new outfits for Mickey and Minnie celebrating Mickey’s 90th.
- We reviewed Coral Reef at Epcot’s the Seas Pavilion.
- We spotted new Harvey’s totes celebrating the 25th anniversary of The Nightmare Before Christmas!
- You need to check out these two new Halloween treats in Disneyland.
- These new Disney journals are must-have merchandise.
- We have details on where you’ll find the Jumbo Pretzel with Beer Cheese and the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out two new Tables in Wonderland experiences at the Contemporary.
- We have details on all the dining packages and dessert parties at Disneyland.
- Celebrate Mickey’s 90th birthday with specialty desserts at the Disney Parks.
- Disneyland is serving up a Churro Sundae with Cookie Butter Sauce for Halloween Time!
- Check out the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- We shared the best holiday planning guide for Disney World.
- We reviewed drink and eats at the Restaurantosaurus Lounge at the Animal Kingdom!
- We shared a money saving food hack for Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 6 Secret Disney Dining Deals, What Happens When Things Go Wrong at Disney World, What to Do on Your Disney World Resort Day, and Disney World Early Morning Magic Review.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — What Happens When Things Go Wrong at Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — What Happens When Things Go Wrong at Disney World — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Pre-Order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018
It’s hard to believe that the holidays are JUST around the corner! (But they totally are. You DO realize, that, right?) Now is the perfect time to get started on all things Disney + Holidays by pre-ordering the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World® Holidays 2018 e-Book!
We’ve been busy as elves updating the 2018 guide with all the latest holiday tips and brand new info you NEED to know before you hit the parks and resorts this November, December, and January!
Use code Peppermint to get 20% off the pre-order of the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018!
We cover EVERYTHING in this one — not just food
! With over 300 pages of detailed information, over 300 color photos, and multiple bonus extras, this e-book WILL save you time and money during the busiest season in Walt Disney World!
The DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018 e-Book provides you with all the info you need to know before you head to Walt Disney World for the holiday season. The fully-updated 2018 edition includes:
- Detailed descriptions and photos of every holiday event and activity happening at the parks and resorts this year — including tips on how to make the best use of your time and money when visiting!
- A full chapter dedicated to all “New for 2018” events, dining options, and activities, including what’s new at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Hollywood Studios’ Sunset Seasons Greetings, Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays, and more!
- A fully comprehensive holiday dining section with listings of holiday snacks, treats, meals, and menu items offered this year — from popcorn kiosks all the way to Signature Restaurants.
- Updated chapter on where to dine with no advance dining reservations.
- Updated chapter on 10 must-eat snacks this holiday season.
- A clickable 3-Month Schedule of Holiday Events so you can see at-a-glance what looks interesting to you.
- Comprehensive listings — with color photos! — of Disney Resort holiday decor and gingerbread displays
- Our recommendations on ways to SAVE while you’re in Disney World this holiday season.
- Updated Scavenger Hunts for every theme park
- A Preview of the 2019 Holidays in Disney World
- And more!
And when you pre-order it now, you’ll save 20% with promo code PEPPERMINT AND get the 2017 guide immediately, for FREE! We’ll send the 2018 guide as soon as it’s published this fall!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code Peppermint to get 20% off the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2018!
DFB Reader Finds
On to the Round-Up!
shared this must-have Mickey Mouse Slow Cooker Set!
WDW for Grownups shared details the Boardwalk Pizza Window.
Oh My Disney shared their love of the Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket!
Disney Family shared a Halloween recipe for Evil Queen Apple Pies!