Today, we spotted a BRAND-NEW character plush at World of Disney and we couldn’t wait to tell you about it!
Earlier this year, Potion Purple hit the Disney scene. While several items and even treats were released to celebrate the hue, the stars of the line are the Potion Purple Minnie Ears and the Potion Purple Spirit Jersey. With the release of Potion Purple, Disney hinted that new flash colors would debut on popular Disney items throughout the year. And now we know what’s next…
It’s the Dapper Yellow Spirit Jersey! And if you’re going to be in Walt Disney World this week, we can tell you where and when to find it… [Read more…]
If you’re a Disney World Annual Passholder who has some fun time to spare this weekend, then you may want to consider attending the next V.I.Passholder Pop-Up Event in Disney Springs.
On Saturday, January 26th from 9:00 – 10:00 AM, local Disney artists Mike Posluszny and Dave Keefer will be at this Annual Passholder-exclusive event held at the World of Disney Store. This will be part of the introduction of the Disney Parks Artists Series, and the collection will feature four new Mickey Mouse T-shirts designed by local Disney artists: Darren Wilson, Dave Keefer, Mike Posluszny, and Casey Jones. [Read more…]
We found so much to buy in Disney Springs on our last trip! There’s Disney Snack themed clothing, housewares, new Celebrate Mickey merchandise, new Dooney and Bourkes, restaurant merchandise, and even more!
There’s a new Dooney and Bourke tote to celebrate Mickey Through the Years. Mickey fans are going to love this.
If you’re an Annual Passholder, you’ll want to put on your favorite holiday sweater and head to Disney Springs on Saturday, December 8 for the Holiday Sweater Passholder Get Together.
Much of the December Super Saturday event takes place inside the newly reimagined World of Disney. Passholders can enjoy entertainment by holiday carolers, and PhotoPass photographers will be on hand to take photos of all the fun holiday sweaters!
Most deals will be available from 9-10AM, but some will be offered throughout the day. Let’s check out what kind of deals and treats you’ll find! [Read more…]
Even though we officially celebrated Mickey’s 90th Anniversary on November 18, 2018, the PARTY is going to continue well into 2019! And you can celebrate with a very special pair of Ears which are now available at the World of Disney store in Disney Springs!
The gold Mickey 90 Ears have a couple of special features. First, the removable bow can transform into a bowtie! And the #MICKEY90 on the side of the headband marks the special occasion. [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just a few weeks left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
Halloween Time is happening for a just a little bit longer at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The World of Disney has reopened in Disney Springs!
- We reviewed the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Check out what celebrity designer is judging the costume contest at The Edison’s Halloween Soiree.
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto debuts a new and updated Nautilus.
- We reviewed lunch AND a new secret menu item at the Liberty Tree Tavern.
- Check out the new Haunted Mansion Donut in Disneyland.
- We shared a great tip from the DFB Guide about making dining reservations.
- Check out the new holiday party coming to Tony’s Town Square in the Magic Kingdom!
- Breakfast Poutine was back at The Daily Poutine for a limited time.
- Advance Dining Reservations for breakfast at The Plaza Restaurant have been extended.
- The menus have been announced for the Epcot Festival of the Holidays!
- Check out the new car entrance opening soon at Hollywood Studios.
- We checked out what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom – including new eats!
- Orange Bird Mousse has arrived at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs!
- Check out the new outfits for Mickey and Minnie celebrating Mickey’s 90th.
- We reviewed Coral Reef at Epcot’s the Seas Pavilion.
- We spotted new Harvey’s totes celebrating the 25th anniversary of The Nightmare Before Christmas!
- You need to check out these two new Halloween treats in Disneyland.
- These new Disney journals are must-have merchandise.
- We have details on where you’ll find the Jumbo Pretzel with Beer Cheese and the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out two new Tables in Wonderland experiences at the Contemporary.
- We have details on all the dining packages and dessert parties at Disneyland.
- Celebrate Mickey’s 90th birthday with specialty desserts at the Disney Parks.
- Disneyland is serving up a Churro Sundae with Cookie Butter Sauce for Halloween Time!
- Check out the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- We shared the best holiday planning guide for Disney World.
- We reviewed drink and eats at the Restaurantosaurus Lounge at the Animal Kingdom!
- We shared a money saving food hack for Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 6 Secret Disney Dining Deals, What Happens When Things Go Wrong at Disney World, What to Do on Your Disney World Resort Day, and Disney World Early Morning Magic Review.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — What Happens When Things Go Wrong at Disney World
Good morning from the reimagined World of Disney Store in Disney Springs!
The centerpiece store — and still the world’s largest — carries every type of Disney merchandise you can imagine, and it’s long been a popular stop for Disney World guests looking for the perfect souvenir to remember their Disney World vacations. [Read more…]