The Yacht and Beach Club Resorts have so much to offer for the Disney Food Fan from ice cream sundaes and casual eats to a steakhouse! We’ve got all the menu updates for these two resorts here!
What’s New at Hurricane Hanna’s at Disney World’s Stormalong Bay Pool
Stormalong Bay stalwart Hurricane Hanna’s has had a recent menu update and we couldn’t wait to share it with you!
Here’s what you’ll now find here!
- A new Shipwreck Angus Bacon Cheeseburger featuring ground short rib, brisket, and fried shrimp with cajun remoulade sauce (we’ll have a review for you SOON!)
- Waffle Fries have replaced regular fries
- Hanna’s Bacon Angus Cheeseburger come with barbecue sauce instead of steak sauce
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich is served on a pretzel roll with cheddar and mustard instead of being served with arugula and sun-dried tomato goat cheese
- Grilled Vegetable and Quinoa Wrap comes with basil aioli instead of goat cheese
- Hurricane Hanna’s Turkey Salad comes with shredded cheddar instead of monterey jack cheese
With most menu changes we wind up saying goodbye to removed items, and at Hurricane Hanna’s the Chopped Field Greens Salad, Vegetarian Falafel Flatbread, and Chef Salad have been removed from the menu.
We also spotted some changes to the drinks menu as well.
- Sunshine Margarita has replaced the Grand Margarita
- Bourbon Breeze replaced the Bourbon and Strawberry Sour
- Cucumber and Mint Vojito is new to the menu
- Poolside Iced Tea replaced the Big Island Iced Tea
When you are relaxing at Hurricane Hanna’s do you have a go-to drink? Is it still on the menu? Let us know in the comments below!
What’s New in the Beach Club Marketplace and Yacht Club’s Market at Ale and Compass
The Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale and Compass have some fun cupcakes with character. Minnie has a Pink Velvet Cupcake, and the rest of the gang is also represented.
Mickey has a Vanilla Cupcake that represents his yellow shoes quite well with all of that yellow frosting!
The Goofy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake was found in the Beach Club Marketplace (and has actually replaced the previous chocolate peanut butter cupcake in this location) on our visit, but was not found in the Yacht Club Market.
We found the Mickey-topped Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake in both the Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale and Compass. Which character treat will you choose?
What’s New at The Yacht and Beach Clubs’ Beaches & Cream Restaurant
As we prepare to say goodbye to Beaches & Cream for a few months this August while it undergoes refurbishments we can drown our sorrows in a Minnie-style Mini Kitchen Sink Sundae. Yep, those cute Minnie Kitchen Sink bowls are at Beaches & Cream and the Magic Kingdom now!
The Beaches & Cream Over-the-Top Milkshakes were unavailable the day we visited since the souvenir cups they are served in were out of stock. The cast member we spoke with was uncertain on when the shakes will be back on the menu.
What’s New at The Yacht Club’s Crew’s Cup Lounge and Yachtsman Steakhouse
Crew’s Cup Lounge has seen some changes to their menu recently
. You can now enjoy Prime Rib Sliders, a Captain’s Platter, or Lobster Bisque in a Bread Bowl as additions to the appetizer options.
If you’re looking for an entree, the Bell & Evans Chicken and Herb Marinated Skirt Steak have been added to the menu as well.
Recent updates to the menu at Yachtsman Steakhouse include some new appetizers, sides, and entrees. You’ll now find a Prime Beef Raviolo as an appetizer.
New entrees include a Beef Short Rib Wellington and Black Grouper. When choosing side dishes you now have two new side options, Brussels and Bacon, and Parisienne Gnocchi.
Do you have a favorite Yacht or Beach Club restaurant? Let us know in the comments below!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Check out our video 20 Hidden Secrets in Walt Disney World Resorts — including some from the Yacht and Beach Clubs! When you’re done – check out all of our Videos on You Tube!