Have yourself a merry little Christmas with the Ultimate Christmas Package.
Christmas truly is just around the corner and if you’re looking to visit Walt Disney World during that time, this package may be perfect for you.
Disney at Christmastime might just be one of the most magical experiences out there. With outstanding decor throughout the parks, fun family-friendly parties, and entertainment offerings like Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, the parks truly seem to come to life during the holidays.
And if your family is looking to visit during this magical time, then you’re in luck as Disney has just announced its Ultimate Christmas Package.
According to Disney, this package includes your hotel room for the five nights, a four-day Park Hopper ticket, and access to holiday-themed events and special offerings listed below:
- Saturday, December 21, 2019: Exclusive nighttime access to Animal Kingdom to ride Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, and Expedition Everest. You’ll also get to experience an exclusive showing of the park’s new show Rivers of Light: We Are One.
- Sunday, December 22, 2019: Tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Magic Kingdom.
- Monday, December 23, 2019 or Tuesday, December 24, 2019 (one night per reservation): You’ll receive access to an exclusive reserved viewing area to watch Epcot Forever (which you can read about here). Each guest (ages 3 and up) will receive a digital $50 Epcot Theme Park Dine Promo Card to use at participating Epcot locations.
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019: An ultimate Disney Christmas gift will be delivered to your hotel room.
You’ll also be able to show your Ultimate Disney Christmas Package credentials to receive special discounts at certain locations throughout Disney Springs.
A few resorts offering this package include Coronado Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Springs, and Disney’s Riviera Resort (opening soon)!
Here is a sample of pricing depending on which resort option you choose. According to Disney, “sample package prices based on a 5-night stay with 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper option for a family of four—2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10 to 17) and 1 child (ages 3 to 9).”
- Coronado Springs (Standard View) – $199 per person, per night for a total of $3,980.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard View) – $239 per person, per night for a total of $4,780.
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs (1 bedroom) – $275 per person, per night for a total of $5,500.
- Disney’s Riviera Resort (Deluxe Studio) – $345 per person, per night for a total of $6,900.
The offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom Grand Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas, Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Resort.
Length of Stay Details
This package is valid from December 21st through December 26th with a fixed five-night stay. You must book through October 26, 2019. There is a limit to the number of rooms and packages available for this offer. For more information, visit the Walt Disney World website. Don’t forget to reach out to our friends at Small World Vacations for all your Disney World vacation planning needs!
What are your holiday plans? Let us know in the comments below!