Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has officially started and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
Halloween Time has begun in Disneyland, and we’ve eaten…well…pretty much ALL OF IT! Check out all of our Halloween Time reviews here!
Oh, and there are some pretty epic Fall treats in Disney World, too… .
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out what’s new at Disneyland this week.
- We shared our favorite Disney Dining Plan snack costumes!
- Check out our ultimate guide to the Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure.
- We shared how to get out of 6 sticky situations at Disney World.
- We checked out the Autumn Smash Cocktail in Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s new at several Disney World hotels.
- Amorette’s Patisserie is serving up new fall dishes for the WonderFall Flavors event.
- We reviewed the new Air Pirate’s Cargo Loaded Pretzel at Jock Lindsey’s.
- We reviewed the WonderFall Flavors eats at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.
- Check out our review of the new fall eats at YeSake in Disney Springs.
- The booth menus were announced for the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- We reviewed the new Hot Sipping Chocolate at The Ganachery.
- Two more narrators were announced for the Candlelight Processional.
- We spotted an amazing Ursula display at Disneyland.
- We shared what’s new at Epcot.
- Major route changes have been announced for the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon.
- We reviewed breakfast at The Wave…of American Flavors.
- We shared the opening dates and details for new experiences at Tokyo Disneyland.
- See how Epcot’s transformation is affecting the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the latest Thanksgiving Day menus for Disney World.
- We shared details on the new Annual Passholder MagicBand that’s coming to Disney World.
- We spotted the new retro Mickey Mouse Clubhouse merchandise at Disney World. See more about the merchandise here.
- We shared details on where to find keto-friendly coffee.
- The Oogie Boogie Bash ears are now available at Disneyland.
- Two new entertainment options have been announced for Disneyland.
- We reviewed the new breakfast menu at Tangaroa Terrace.
- We spotted the Oogie Boogie Bash sipper in stores at Disneyland.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We shared details on all the WonderFall Flavors eats at Disney Springs.
- Check out the 12 best meals to eat without leaving your Disney World hotel.
- We reviewed the Tailgate Tasting at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the behind-the-scenes look at Epcot Forever.
- We shared details the karaoke experience at Planet Hollywood.
- We spotted an automated camera in Epcot’s World Showcase.
- New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Alex and Ani bracelets are now at Disney World.
- There’s a new Spiked Pumpkin drink in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the new Waffle Gelato Sliders at Disney Springs.
- Disney’s Bedtime Hotline has returned for a limited time.
- A new Alex and Ani collection featuring the Disney Villains is at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Frozen Green Tea Matcha at Animal Kingdom.
- The Artist’s Palette has been added to Mobile Order.
- The Frozcato Sugar Cookie is leaving Wine Bar George very soon.
- Sprinkles is serving special Red Velvet treats for a limited time.
- There’s a new sign at the entrance of Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared the latest update on The Donut Box at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- A new Joffrey’s location is opening at the Disney Skyliner station at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- We reviewed the new Funnel Cakery at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District. See more about the new location here.
- We reviewed a new Pumpkin Cupcake at Disneyland.
- We reviewed the new menu at Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam’s in Disneyland.
- Check out the view from inside the Disney Skyliner gondolas.
- A new salad is on the menu at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new Bacon Mac ‘n Cheese Burger at the Disneyland Resort.
- We reviewed the new Arendella Aqua Cotton Candy Eclair at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Arendella Aqua Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake at Disney World.
- There’s a new Halloween Time Annual Passholder button in Disneyland.
- We shared details on the newest Chicken Guy! location in Florida.
- The FINAL edition of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is here.
- We shared our exclusive printable checklist of all the Arendelle Aqua treats.
- Check out our ultimate guide to all of the Arendelle Aqua treats at Disney World and Disneyland.
- We shared details on the name and menu for the Beauty and the Beast lounge at Grand Floridian.
- We shared a preview of the Pumpkin Patch Mini Sampler from Sprinkles.
- We shared what’s new at Disneyland.
- Take a peek at the new Frozen bus wrap at Disney World.
- New menus were released at Trader Sam’s and Tangaroa Terrace.
- We took a look at what’s going on with Rise of the Resistance.
- We reviewed the Arendelle Aqua Pearl Cupcake.
- We reviewed the new Arendelle Aqua Sparkle Cupcake.
- We reviewed the Arendelle Aqua Sugar Drop Donuts.
- We shared tips on four weird Disney World tickets that can save you money.
- We shared our Halloween Time printable checklist for Disneyland.
- Check out our tips for the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- We shared our ultimate guide to Disney’s new and newly-announced restaurants.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 16 Surprising Disney World Savings Hacks, Here’s What You Need to Know About the Disney Skyliner, Latest Disney Parks News, and
New DFB Video — Latest Disney Parks News
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Latest Disney Parks News — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 30% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code 30SALE at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
We recently shared details about the Haunted Mansion gingerbread house at Disneyland and DFB reader Andrea H. just shared with us that she got STUCK on Haunted Mansion right in front of the gingerbread house: “Got stuck on haunted mansion last week in front of this beauty!!!#LifeGoals” Look at that PERFECT shot!!
Via Napoli is at the top of our list of places for great pizza at Disney World! DFB reader Leish G. stopped in recently to cure her pizza craving! Yummmmmm!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this festive and sparkly Minnie Mouse Backpack!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the culinary tours at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Disney Parks Blog shared a video about creating the Haunted Mansion gingerbread house.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Mickey-shaped fruit pizza.