“Can you feel the autumn breeze now?” Disney World’s WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs is returning THIS Friday!!
And Disney has just released ALL of the goodies that we can expect to see…and eat…very soon.
Over 30 locations are participating this year, and each is offering seasonally-inspired food and beverages! So, throw on a sweater and get ready because it’s time to see what new and returning treats will be popping up around Disney Springs.
- Harvest Apple Crépe with vanilla sauce and toasted pecans.
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée, which is a pumpkin custard with brûléed sugar, candied pecans, and a pumpkin sable cookie garnished with Amorette’s chocolate.
- AristoCrepes will continue serving the Poison Apple Cocktail! This is a caramel apple frozen cocktail featuring apple whiskey and creamy caramel served in a poison apple stein.
- The Pumpkin Spice Ganache Square is BACK!!!
- Chai Tea Ganache Square – chocolate ganache with chai tea.
- Maple Pecan Bourbon Hot Ganache, topped with a chocolate bacon garnish.
- Apple and Vanilla Bean Crème Brûlée, which will be topped with cinnamon whipped cream and sugared wonton chips.
- Pomegranate Margarita, which features tequila, lime juice, pomegranate liqueur, agave nectar, and a fresh lime wedge with a salted rim.
- Smoked Turkey Sliders made with white cheddar cheese, spring mix, tomato, and Homecomin’s homemade cran-apple chutney.
- Brown Sugar Old Fashioned with brown sugar bourbon, simple syrup, and bitters along with muddled oranges and cherries.
- Oktoberfest Burger, which is a signature blend beef patty topped with smoked sausage, braised red cabbage, stout cheese sauce, lettuce, tomato, and grilled onion on a Parker House Roll.
- The Pumpkin Pie Milkshake is returning! This sweet drink is made with gelato, caramel sauce, and graham cracker crumbles. It’s topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice.
- Roasted Pork Porchetta, made with smoked maple polenta, delicata squash, pomegranate, and garlic gremolata.
- Smoked Maple Old Fashioned featuring smoked maple bourbon, cinnamon pear syrup, and chocolate bitters topped with a cinnamon stick and an orange-peel garnish.
- Frontera will continue serving their Chorizo Sopes. These are a part of their new Taste of Yucatan menu, which you can learn more about here. The Chorizo Sopes are two crispy corn masa boats, pork chorizo, roasted butternut squash, cotija cheese, crema, cilantro, and onions.
- The Horchata Margarita is made with Joven Mezcal, Agua de Horchata, coconut liquor, and cinnamon.
- House of Blues will be servin’ up their Voodoo Shrimp. These are sautéed shrimp in a beer reduction sauce served over jalapeno-cheese cornbread.
- Abita Pecan Ale, Abita Brewing Company
- Seared Scallops with butternut squash, orange, and caramelized pumpkin seeds.
- Karlita Cocktail, which features brandy, amontillado, orange, lemon, and orange bitters.
- Giant Charcuterie Pretzel will also be returning. This is an air pirate cargo pretzel, with prosciutto, sliced brats, artisan pepperoni, smoked cheddar, black diamond cheddar, pickles, spicy mustard, and beer cheese fondue. This time, they’ve just added a few more treats to go along with the massive pretzel!
- The Autumn Smash is coming back to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar! This drink is made with spiced rum, pear nectar, simple syrup, and a splash of lemon juice topped off with a cinnamon twig.
- Chicken Saltimbocca with prosciutto di Parma, roasted apple, cipollini onions, and balsamic glazed baby carrots.
- Pumpkin Vodka Cocktail – mixed with pumpkin purée, apple cider, and a splash of soda water with lemon.
- Crispy Catfish with southern grits, black pepper butter sauce, baby kale, and julienne apple.
- The Paddlefish Hard Apple is making its way back as well. This drink is apple juice mixed with bourbon and ginger beer and garnished with a cinnamon stick.
- Autumn Special Flatbread with honey-roasted pears, creamy brie, caramelized walnuts, and fresh rosemary on a delicious crispy crust.
- Smoky Cinnamon Old Fashioned made with a s’more roasted cinnamon stick and bourbon.
- Fall Spirit, featuring cinnamon whiskey blended with fresh lemon juice and honey syrup finished with apple cider.
- Maple Bourbon Pork Belly, which consists of pork belly croutons on smashed sweet potatoes with maple whiskey caramel.
- Polite Pig’s Apple Cider Whiskey Sour will also be available again! This drink is made with rye whiskey mixed with apple cider, lemon, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Braised Pork Shoulder served with creamed sage cabbage, pickled mustard seeds, red wine jus, and spiced caramelized apple purée.
- Samhain Sangria made with whiskey, Sauvignon Blanc, cold-pressed apple cider, seltzer, and homemade cinnamon syrup with fresh orange, apple, and cranberries.
- Roasted Fall Vegetable Tacos featuring roasted butternut squash with a roasted fall vegetable mix, corn, and black bean salsa garnished with avocado crema, fresh cilantro, and a lime wedge.
- Sprinkles will be serving their Pumpkin Cupcake. They do this EVERY year and it’s always so yummy. This is a pumpkin cake laced with fragrant ginger, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting. You can read all about it here!
- STK Beef Lollipops – served with cranberry spice chutney and delicious sweet potato frites.
- Pecan Harvest Ale from Abita – a nutty-flavored beer brewed with Louisiana roasted pecans.
- The NEW Sunshine Churros carts will be serving Pumpkin Spice Churros!! This is a classic churro filled with pumpkin spice.
- Mushroom Ravioli topped with Italian sausage in a butternut squash cream sauce, freshly grated parmesan cheese, and sage.
- Bourbon and Cider Cocktail featuring bourbon, apple, and ginger.
- Apple and Cranberry Bread Pudding made with cinnamon and cloves.
- Terralina Cider featuring cinnamon whiskey, apple liqueur, and sour mix.
- Vivoli is serving their Pumpkin Cannoli. This is an Italian pastry shell filled with sweet cream and pumpkin. We recently reviewed this item, be sure to check it out here!
- Ibérico Pork Pluma made with confit Yukon potatoes and butternut squash purée.
- Triton, Tempranillo from Toro, which is full-bodied red wine with ripe plum, black cherries, and earthy notes.
- Wolfgang Puck will serve up their famous Pumpkin Ravioli. This is made with a brown butter sauce, crushed walnuts, and sage. You can check out our review here!
- Drunken Pumpkin, which features vanilla vodka blended with coffee liqueur and pumpkin purée served in a graham cracker rimmed glass with a touch of nutmeg.
- The well-known Corn Flake French Toast made with maple syrup and seasonal fruit topping with cinnamon sugar will also be available.
- Kabocha Pumpkin Bun, which is a cinnamon-steamed bun filled with sweet pumpkin cream and cranberries.
- Pumpkin Spice Boba Tea made with tea, almond milk boba pearls, and spices (non-alcoholic).
- Spiced Kabocha made with sake, almond milk, pumpkin, and cinnamon.
- Caramel Apple Medley, which is a vanilla cake lightly drizzled with caramel, baked apples, and a cinnamon mousse topped with sugar crystals.
- Grilled Chicken and Apple Flatbread with maple apple butter, smoked Gouda, and goat cheese topped with crisp diced apples, grilled chicken, red onion, bacon, and cilantro.
- Spiced Pear Spritzer featuring fresh pear nectar, ginger liqueur, vodka, lemon juice, and allspice topped with ginger ale and garnished with star anise.
These items will be available at Disney Springs from September 20th – November 4th!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which treat are you excited to try? Let us know in the comments below!