We’ve LOVED spending our time at home mixing up our favorite treats and even a few new snacks!
While we’ve already made Minnie Mouse Cupcakes and the iconic Churro Bites (!!!), we are making up a Joffrey’s Coffee staple to cuddle up with while we watch Disney+. We just miss that Disney park coffee so much!
As you snack on some sweet goodies, you can sip on a classic Chai Tea Latte with this recipe!
- Joffrey’s Masala Chai Tea, prepared according to package instructions (if using loose leaf tea, be sure to use a tea infuser)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 1 ounce milk
1. Steep Joffrey’s Masala Chai Tea with boiling water for 4 minutes to prepare the tea
2. Add 2 tsp. of vanilla powder
3. Add 1 oz. of steamed milk (heated in the microwave is just fine!)
4. Stir and enjoy!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you tried Joffrey’s Chai Tea Latte before? Let us know in the comments below!