The Disney Cruise Line website Travel Advisory page has been updated to inform guests of further cancellations to upcoming itineraries.
Up to this point, Disney Cruise Line has cancelled sailings for departures through April 28th for the fleet, and for sailings embarking or debarking in Vancouver — which specifically affects the Disney Wonder — through the end of June.
Below are screenshots from the Disney Cruise Line website which now reflect the further cancelled sailings through May 17th in addition to those previously announced.
Affected itineraries include the Disney Magic’s remaining Bahamian cruises and 12-Night Eastbound Transatlantic voyage, along with the Bahamian and Caribbean sailings through May 17th for the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy, with the newly cancelled sailings as follows:
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/2
- 7-Night Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/9
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/16
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/1
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/4
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/8
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/11
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/15
- 4-Night Bahamas from Miami 4/30
- 4-Night Bahamas from Miami 5/4
- 3-Night Bahamas from Miami 5/8
- 12-Night Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona 5/11
The full listings of all sailings affected so far can still be seen on the Disney Cruise Line website:
Again, the Disney Wonder’s itinerary had been previously altered due to cancellations of sailings embarking and debarking from Vancouver, British Columbia.
Also note that Disney Cruise Line is offering guests whose sailings were impacted “the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date, or a full refund.”
We will continue to keep readers informed of the situation as it develops. And if you are interested to learn more about how the global situation is currently affecting Disney Parks around the world, you may visit any of the links provided below.