Um, this is about to turn into the best weekend EVER, you guys!!
Just a quick recap: We are OBSESSED with Orange Bird (re: Orange Bird Sipper, Orange Bird Minnie Ears, and the Orange Bird Backpack). The Adventureland star is a sweet l’il birdie that make our hearts sing with joy. He was originally designed as a mascot for Florida Citrus Commission during their partnership with Disney, but he’s become an absolute icon around the world (he’s just that cute).
And, now you can make a drink and treat inspired by Orange Bird while you’re chilling at home and listening to “The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room” on repeat! Thanks to our friends Breedlove and Stefano Brancato, you can learn to make The Orange Bird Pop and The Orange Bird Cocktail with only a few ingredients!
The Orange Bird Pop
- Fill a clementine shell halfway with sweetened clementine juice. Freeze.
- Fill the remainder of the clementine shell with sweetened coconut milk and lime zest. Freeze.
- Peel the clementine shell away and enjoy it!!
- Pro tip: Dip the Orange Bird Pop into dark rum for an extra kick (don’t mind if we do!).
The Orange Bird Cocktail
- Shake coconut milk and clementine juice together.
- Add dark rum if you wish (again, we’re game).
- Pour it into the glass.
- Garnish it with lime zest, lime peel, and cherries.
We are so excited to make these, you guys! Who else is already raiding their cabinets to gather everything they need??
Learn how to make your own Tropical Tiki Hideaway here — it’s the perfect place to chill with your Orange Bird treats!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What is your favorite Orange Bird merchandise or treat you’ve seen before? Let us know in the comments below!