Only moments ago we told you Cookes of Dublin would be reopening on June 3rd and will be open from noon to 10 PM daily!
And we included a little teaser about Raglan Road’s possible reopening date! Well, we can’t hold it in any longer!
Raglan Road confirmed for us a while back they wouldn’t be among the first group of restaurants to reopen in Disney Springs, but now they’ve just confirmed they’re gearing up to reopen in Disney Springs on June 10th. The restaurant’s new hours will be 4PM to 10PM every day.
Raglan Road sent us an email detailing some of new health and safety procedures they will be implementing including:
- Employees’ temperatures taken daily
- Six-feet-or-more social distancing where possible
- Masks worn by all employees and required for guests to enter
- Automatic hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the venue; enhanced surface cleaning and disinfecting
- QR scan code on every table so guests can read the menu on their mobile phones
- Dishes served covered from kitchen to table; single-use condiments available where possible
- One-way traffic system in pub designed to reduce contact
- Safety signs posted throughout
- Safe screens mounted to protect Raglan employee team and guests
Ragland Road has also shared with us they’ll be featuring a “compact menu of its delicious modern Irish cuisine” AND live Irish music and dancing WILL RESUME!
Until Raglan Road reopens next month, don’t forget you watch performances on its live stream channel — learn more details here!
Are you excited that Raglan Road is reopening? Let us know in the comments below!