Staying home is pretty important right now to prevent the spread of illness to people around the world! While we’ve been trying to do our part by keeping busy crafting with TP (although we miss going to the Disney Parks with their recent closures), these Disney celebrities are doing everything they can to sprinkle some extra magic on your day!
Celebrities from around the world are providing some of the BEST entertainment through live streams and videos for people at home to enjoy. And, we’re compiling (and continually updating) a list of all the Disney live-streams we’ve spotted so you can watch along with us!
- Stephen and Abby – April 4th, 5 PM ET — via Facebook
- Jordan Micheal Peterson — March 29, 8 PM ET — via Instagram @jordanmp_music
- Rob Volpe –ongoing –via Instagram @Piano_Rob
- Scotty Kilwein — ongoing — via Facebook
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Yehaa Bob Jackson — ongoing — via Facebook
- Voices From Home –posted on YouTube
Food and Drink
- Chef Art Smith — April 1st, 4 PM ET — via Instagram @theChefArtSmith
- Blaze Pizza Tutorial — April 6th, 3 PM ET — via Instagram @BlazePizza
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Anniversary Celebration with Trader Brandon — March 28th, 6 PM ET — via Instagram @Trader_Brandon
- La Cava del Tequila Mixology Classes — March 23- April 2, 7 PM ET — via Instagram @LaCavaDelTequila
Disney Celebs Read Children’s Stories and Free e-Books
Gad Book Club
Save With Stories
Save with Stories raises money for food and supplies for families that typically rely on school for every day needs!
- Amy Adams — “The Dinosaur Princess” — posted on Instagram
- Ellen Degeneres — “Ellen DeGeneres Home” — posted on Instagram
- Chris Evans — “If You Give a Dog a Donut” — posted on Instagram
- Hilary Duff — “The Bossier Baby” — posted on Instagram
- Yvette Nicole Brown — “Elena and the Secret of Avalor” — posted on Twitter
- Jason George — “5-Minute Marvel Stories” — posted on YouTube
- John Stamos — “A Kiss Goodnight” — posted on Twitter
- Ashley Eckstein — “Star Wars: The Galaxy Needs You” — posted on Twitter
- Authors Liz Braswell, Elizabeth Lim, and Jen Calonita will share passages from several Twisted Tales books — coming soon to Instagram
- Mo Willems — Doodling sessions — weekdays at 1pm ET/10am PT — posted on YouTube
- MingNa Wen — “A Place For Mulan” — posted on Twitter
- Jeff Goldblum — A Bright Idea from “365 Bedtime Stories” — posted on Twitter
- Tony Hale — “Forky in Craft Buddy Day” — posted on Twitter
- Mike Greenberg — “5-Minute Marvel Stories” — posted on Twitter
- Elle Duncan — “5-Minute Mickey Mouse Stories” — posted on Twitter
- Paige O’Hara — “Disney Princess My First Bedtime Story: Beauty and the Beast” — posted on Twitter
Free e-Book Downloads
- Conceal, Don’t Feel: A Twisted Tale by Jen Calonita — available from March 30 through April 4 via Apple Books, Google Play, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Kobo.
- Julie Andrews – Julie’s Library Show will feature Julie Andrews along with her daughter and children’s author Emma Walton Hamilton. This new family-friendly story time podcast, launching this spring, will feature favorite children’s books and more!
- Rick Riordan and Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes — April 7th at 8 PM ET — via Instagram @RoshaniChokshi
- Carlos Hernandez, Sal & Gabi Break the Universe — via YouTube
- Amy Mebberson, Disney artist — via YouTube
We’ll keep updating this page with more celebrity features as we see them!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which Disney celebrity live streams have you been watching recently? Let us know in the comments below and maybe you’ll see them pop up on our list!