We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you and today we have all the details on what’s happening due to the ongoing closures and more.
- Due to the current global situation, ALL Disney Parks will be closed until the end of the month. See all of our coverage HERE.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
The Disney Park Closures — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the closures and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- The DOs and DON’Ts to cancel, get refunds, or reschedule your canceled Disney vacation.
- Could Disney’s closure be extended? See what the analysts are saying. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- What is open and what is closed at Disney World.
- Disney World hotels closed as of March 20.
- Will Disney World reopen on April 1? <—IMPORTANT READ!
- “Are they fixing Disco Yeti?” and other questions about the Disney Parks closures.
- Disney has halted all construction projects during the park closures.
- Takeout and delivery service only now available at Florida restaurants.
- Orlando restaurants ordered to stop serving alcohol.
- Orlando is now under a nightly curfew.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando is closing temporarily.
- MagicBand orders are being suspended for now.
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort has closed temporarily.
- Give Kids the World Village has closed temporarily.
- Disney World and Disneyland food donations have started.
- Disneyland Paris has donated excess food from the park closures.
- Cirque du Soleil has postponed all performances of ‘Drawn to Life.’
- Universal Studios closes hotels and CityWalk.
- Raglan Road announced its temporary closure at Disney Springs.
- See the message from the president of Walt Disney World Resort.
- Disney World’s spas and salons have closed.
- Disney transportation suspended.
- Disney-owned stores closed in Disney Springs and Downtown Disney District.
- Walt Disney World Dolphin closes temporarily.
- TSA officer at Orlando International Airport tested positive and sent home
All the News From the Disney Parks
- A Disney World room discount just got a major extension.
- Disneyland has announced a new discount for early summer.
- What does the current closure mean for crowds during the rest of 2020?
- Star Wars Rival Run Weekend has been canceled.
- We’re looking at the reasons why Disney World restaurants are firing their employees.
- Learn to draw Mickey Mouse just like a Disney artist!
- 12 throwback Disney rides that are keeping our spirits up!
- See the heartfelt message from Chef Morimoto to everyone.
- Erin McKenna’s in Disney Springs is open this weekend.
- See how to catch up with the animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom right now.
- How to “Mickey-fy” your life right now when you can’t be at the parks.
- Take a look at our favorite Disney commercials!
- We’re talking about 9 things we’d like to see Disney change when the parks reopen.
- See the current changes at Disney’s Aulani Resort. See more here.
- ‘Onward’ is coming to digital stores and Disney+!
- The 14 Disney memes you need in your life right now.
- Disney Cruise Line has changed payment deadline for summer cruises.
- How the current closures could change Disney World forever.
- Check out these 5 Disney crafts you can make at home right now.
- How does Disney World handle things when disaster strikes?
- Check out the Passholder discount for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- We shared some hidden secrets from the Disney Parks.
- Disney shared some fun online curriculum about Disney Imagineers.
- Catch the final performances of several shows from Tokyo Disneyland.
- See everything that’s coming to Disney+ in April.
- All the Disney and 20th Century movies that have been delayed.
- We shared our Disney+ movie marathon with you!
- Check out the Disney stars who are reading stories online!
- We shared our 10 most viewed DFB YouTube videos. See more of our best YouTube videos here!
- Ample Hills Creamery has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- See what the crowds were like at Disney Springs earlier in the week.
- Take a look at what the Magic Kingdom looked like on its first day of closure.
- Changes that were made to character meals prior to hotel closure.
- Watch the last showing (for now) of ‘Happily Ever After’ at the Magic Kingdom.
- See what the crowds were like at Disney World the day before the parks closed.
- Check out the progress on Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Disney College Program students had to say goodbye.
- Check out these easy Disney recipes to make at home — even if you’re not a great cook!
- Joffrey’s has shared some recipes to make coffee drinks at home.
- We checked out a new Irish Bundt Cake at Disney World.
- We reviewed breakfast at Trattoria al Forno on Disney’s Boardwalk.
- See how you can help support the employees from Jaleo.
- We shared 10 of our favorite Disney recipes that you can make right now.
- Check out these Disney recipes you can make with ingredients you already have on hand.
- We looked at the new Disney Dining Plan Plus option to see if it’s worth it.
- We reviewed the new tea service at the Bowers Museum.
- See where we found the Mickey Mouse Club Ear Bowl Sundae.
- 10 ways to online Disney shop during the quarantine.
- The March edition of the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection is here!
- Check out this new offer on shopDisney!
- A new Monsters, Inc. collection has arrived from HARVEYS.
- Check out the new Disney Dooney & Bourke collection!
- There is a new ColourPop collection inspired by ‘Mulan.’
- Check out the new ‘Onward’ merchandise collection that’s now online.
- We spotted some new Disney engagement rings on shopDisney.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 9 New and Shockingly Expensive Things at Disney World
- The Only Times Disney World and Disneyland Have Ever Closed — And Why
- The 27 Most Surprising Things About Disney World’s Epcot
- The Disney Parks Are Closed — We’re Answering ALL of Your Questions
New DFB Video — The Disney Parks Are Closed — We’re Answering ALL of Your Questions
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: The Disney Parks Are Closed — We’re Answering ALL of Your Questions! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this 3D Sorcerer Mickey Puzzle.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Pizza Ponte in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for cookie fries from Beaches and Cream.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Anna and Elsa sugar cookies.