Welcome to the Four Seasons Orlando at Walt Disney World!
The Four Seasons Orlando has some delicious dining options, but one of the most unique experiences they have right now is one of the few character dining experiences currently open on Disney property at Ravello Italian Restaurant! The only other character dining experiences currently open are Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort and the Garden Grill in EPCOT, with some surprise character appearances at Be Our Guest as well.
So, we definitely had to eat our way through the menu at Ravello and get all the details! Let’s head inside!
Ravello offers a modern take on fine Italian cuisine within the luxurious setting of Four Seasons Orlando (located on Disney World property at Golden Oak).
With an open kitchen design and elegant atmosphere, you are truly transported into a world of Italian luxury, particularly at dinner. There is both indoor and outdoor seating available at Ravello. At breakfast, though the atmosphere maintains its elegant feel for the most part, some of our favorite characters get to join in for Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and his Pals! That makes the atmosphere a bit more casual and fun for sure! You can’t really be stiff and serious when Goofy’s bouncing around!
Currently, according to the Four Seasons website, you can experience Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & His Pals at Ravello on Saturdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
We made our way over there for breakfast and got to try some items off of their modified menu.
As is the case with many restaurants around Walt Disney World, Ravello has a contactless menu available that we could easily pull up on our phones by scanning the QR code provided to us.
While Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and His Pals used to be a buffet breakfast, due to the efforts to maintain guest safety and comfort at this time, the buffet experience has been swapped out to a pre-set menu where the items are brought to your table.
The character breakfast is a set price — $48 for adults and $28 for children 12 and under.
The fixed price menu includes a bakery basket and sliced fruit, your choice of entree, and your selection from coffee, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and any other drinks they may have. The price is the same regardless of what entree item you select.
The bakery basket and sliced fruit are included with every meal.
Those were brought to our table for us to enjoy. Yum!
We also got a great sliced fruit plate!
We tried the Huevos Rancheros which featured eggs any style, corn tortillas, avocado, pimento beans, queso fresco, and ranchero sauce. This were delicious! We really enjoyed the flavors of this dish and the balance between the softness of the eggs and the crunchiness of the tortillas.
We also tried the Three Egg Omelet which was served with breakfast potatoes and your voice of toast. Overall, the Three Egg Omelet was just okay. It was definitely a more basic breakfast item. Compared to the Huevos Rancheros, it was lacking in flavor. But, if you’re dining with a picky eater who prefers menu items on the simple side, the Three Egg Omelet may be a good choice for them.
Like we mentioned before, Ravello is one of the few character dining experiences currently open on Disney property.
The Four Seasons website says this about character interactions: “As part of our new character dining experience, all guests will be able to see Goofy & His Pals as they parade through the restaurant in their stylish outfits, unique to Ravello. While autographs and character photos with each individual party will not be possible, all guests will have their photo taken upon arrival, which will have a little Disney magic.”
The character experience is one thing we really enjoyed about Ravello! The characters paraded around the restaurant A LOT! Goofy came out for his own solo set.
Then, Mickey and Minnie did a set together!
Look at how adorable Minnie’s outfit is!!
Then, all three characters came out at the same time and met with us as a group — from a socially distanced spot, of course! While you could only really take socially distanced selfies with the characters, it was still a great experience.
Because the characters did some solo and some paired or group parades around the restaurant, it felt like we got lots of (socially distanced) character time!
Nosh or Not
Stop by and say ciao to Goofy and his pals at Ravello if:
- You’re looking for a lot of character time with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy in their adorable outfits! Character dining options are extremely limited at the moment, so if characters are a MUST DO for your family, and you were unable to get another character dining reservation, then you may want to consider Ravello!
- Also, if you’re staying at the Four Seasons, then it may be worth it to stop by Ravello for a fun start to your morning!
- While not everything on the menu was a total hit for us, Ravello does have some decent food options that you and your family can enjoy.
You may want to say addio to Ravello if:
- Transportation is a concern. Ravello is located at the Four Seasons Orlando, which is a bit further out of the way than some of the other character dining options. Transportation to this location is also not as easy as a quick hop on the Skyliner or your standard Disney bus. If you are not staying at the resort, you’ll need to coordinate for a personal vehicle, rideshare service, taxi, or something similar to make it over there.
- You’re looking for character dining during the week. As if right now, Ravello is only offering character dining on Saturdays.
- Also, at $48 for adults and $28 for kids, it’s not the most expensive meal on Disney property, but it is a bit on the pricier side considering some of the options available.
The food at Ravello was good, although pricey, and the character time was great! If characters are important to you and you couldn’t snag a reservation at Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort or the Garden Grill in EPCOT, or even Be Our Guest, then consider making your way to Ravello!
Click here to see what character dining looks like at Topolino’s Terrace at Disney’s Riviera Resort!
What do you think? Would you make a special trip to the Four Seasons to eat with Goofy and his pals? Let us know in the comments below!