We’re always excited to get new recipes from Disney restaurants, and this one is gelato fun!
Not only do we have the recipe BUT the S’mores Gelato Shake is also back at D-Luxe! Next time you are strolling around Disney Springs, you can treat yourself to a delicious reinvention of a classic campfire treat!
While we may not have the same homemade vanilla gelato as they do at D-Luxe Burger, this treat is sure to bring back that summer campfire feeling!
- 12 ounces vanilla gelato
- 1/2 ounce dark chocolate sauce
- 1 ounce toasted marshmallow syrup*
- 1 tsp crushed graham crackers
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- Mini marshmallows, to garnish
- Graham cracker, to garnish
- Dark chocolate sauce, to garnish
*Toasted marshmallow syrup can be found in certain specialty grocery stores or on Amazon!
- Blend the vanilla gelato, dark chocolate sauce, toasted marshmallow syrup, and crushed graham crackers until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Decorate with whipped cream, mini marshmallows, graham cracker and dark chocolate sauce.
Whether you are making this treat for the whole family or just for yourself, keep in mind, this recipe only serves one. While the fall season is in full swing, we love this treat because it brings back to fun summer memories!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you try out this s’mores recipe? Let us know in the comments!