Now, the only question we have is how late will the parks be open when we visit during Christmastime? Disney is starting to give us a better idea of that now.
Most recently, Disney theme park operating hours had only been released through December 19th. Now, however, guests can view the theme park hours all the way through December 26th at the Disney World Park Hours Calendar website. Let’s see what these look like!
At Magic Kingdom, the park hours through December have changed. Previously, the park was scheduled to be open from 9AM to 7PM for the days we could see in December. Now, the calendar shows that Magic Kingdom will be open one extra hour — from 9AM to 8PM — from December 1st through December 19th. The park is then set to go back to a 9AM to 7PM schedule from December 20th through the 26th.
EPCOT’s operating hours will follow a similar pattern. When we last checked, the park was set to be open from 12PM to 8PM throughout much of December. Now, the park will be open as follows:
- December 1st through December 3rd: 12PM to 9PM
- December 4th through December 6th: 11AM to 9PM
- December 7th through December 10th: 12PM to 9PM
- December 11th through December 13th: 11AM to 9PM
- December 14th through December 17th: 12PM to 9PM
- December 18th through December 19th: 11AM to 9PM
- December 20th through December 26th: 12PM to 8PM
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, there does not appear to have been much of a change since we last checked. The park will be open from 10AM to 7PM from December 1st through December 26th.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Over at Animal Kingdom, there have been a few extensions in terms of park hours on the weekends in December. Here’s the breakdown:
- December 1st through December 3rd: 9AM to 5PM
- December 4th through December 6th: 8AM to 6PM
- December 7th through December 10th: 9AM to 5PM
- December 11th through December 13th: 8AM to 6PM
- December 14th through December 17th: 9AM to 5PM
- December 18th through December 19th: 8AM to 6PM
- December 20th through December 26th: 9AM to 5PM
So, most weekends appear to have extended hours at Animal Kingdom, except the 20th and the weekend of the 25th.
These hours are all subject to change. We’ll keep watching the Disney Park Hours calendar and let you know if we spot any major changes so you can best plan for your trip. Be sure to come back for more updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Do you have a trip planned to Disney World in December? Let us know what parks you’ll be visiting!