Sometimes things go wrong in Disney World.
Today, as we were enjoying the opening number of the Country Bear Jamboree show, the lights turned on and there was an announcement telling guests to evacuate.
We later found out that there was a small fire in the kitchen of Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe! This caused both the Country Bear Jamboree and the Tiki Room to be evacuated. The fire at the restaurant was not visible to any guests, a Cast Member told us that was the reason for the evacuation and the long line at the Tiki Room.
If we learn anymore about this incident, we will be sure to update you, so stay tuned!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What is the craziest thing that’s happened to you in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!