In fact, there are some SUPER secret things we bet you never even knew Disney does or used to do in the parks. Well, we’ll let you in on some fun information — one of these classic Magic Kingdom traditions that you might have never known about is coming back soon!
Watching a character cavalcade is fun on its own, but it’s truly something special when you lock eyes with your favorite Disney friend and they shout a funny phrase out to you or just give you a personal wave.
But you know what’s even better? Seeing Disney characters interact with one another! Whether it’s just a quick word from an evil villain directed at a character from a totally different movie, or something else, these are some EPIC crossovers we can totally get behind. And today we saw not 1, not 2, but 3 different characters interact with a bear you might just recognize from a classic Disney attraction. What would happen if a Country Bear crossed paths with Gaston? Today, we found out!
“Howdy folks! Welcome to the one and only Country Bear Jamboree!”
We’re super pumped that we’re seeing a little merch love for a beloved Magic Kingdom attraction. It’s Country Bear Jamboree! We spotted the sa-weetest new Country Bear Jamboree Wishables online and we can’t WAIT to show them to you!
There’s an adorable tumbler for sale at Disney Springs that you’ll want to check out if you’re a fan of Country Bear Jamboree!
Spotted at the Marketplace Co-Op, this clear tumbler features all of your favorite characters from the classic attraction playing in Frontierland at the Magic Kingdom (and in Disney parks around the world!).
“Howdy, folks! Welcome to the one and only O-riginal Country Bear Jamboree!”
So, whaddya think of the new Country Bears Souvenir Jug?!? You can grab yours at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe filled with a fountain beverage for $9.29, or Raspberry Lemonade Slush for $10.49. Here’s a closeup for ya… [Read more…]
And we’ll, of course, bring you more-than-you-thought-possible kinds of coverage of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival here on the blog! Don’t forget to start planning your trip now by checking out our individual World Showcase Booth pages — they’re already sporting photos of the food you can purchase!
(Don’t care about the Food and Wine Festival? Fear not! We’re prepping Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland Paris reviews for the next couple of weeks, too!)
Latest Disney Food News
- We’ve interviewed seminar leaders for the Second Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic. Learn what to expect from the Beer, Mixology, and Spanish Wines seminars!
- Iron Chef Cat Cora’s Kitchen Memories event has been canceled at the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- A new menu was recently discovered at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater restaurant in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You’ll see our review of the famed Picnic Burger this week!
- Shula’s Steak House takes the “Best of Award of Excellence” recognition for their extensive wine list in Wine Spectator Magazine’s annual Wine List Awards.
- Foodies will find another delicious event in Orlando this fall! The Waldorf Astoria Orlando will host Orlando Food & Wine Weekends, Sept. 30 – Oct. 30, 2011.
- The Disney Food Blog is creating a series of e-books highlighting Disney Dining Adventures. Check out an example and learn how YOU can be a part of our next Disney Dining Adventures e-Book!
- Check out the 2011 Wine and Dine Half Marathon Finish Line Party Brochure and Map! Get set for an evening of fun in Epcot!
The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book Reviews
We’re honored that our newest Mini-Guide is getting such positive reviews!
Jackie’s Magical Moments has this to say:
The last time I went to the Festival, I didn’t do any of the special events, I didn’t know what to expect at all. I felt like I’d missed everything. It doesn’t have to be that way and you can make the very most of everything if you’re prepared, even if you only have a couple of days. This guide is a MUST-HAVE if you are attending….
And Now…On to the Round-Up!
Gorillas Don’t Blog
shows us Big Al making popcorn!
DisZine reports that the Cake Boss will appear at this year’s Food and Wine Festival. See a video of Buddy and Pam Brandon here!
Kevin Kidney will be at WDW on September 30 and October 1st! Check out the Haunted Mansion themed item that he created for an auction.
Main Street Gazette features one of our favorite Fall treats in Disney World!
Healthy Disney highlights vegetarian options at Wolfgang Puck Express.
Touringplans.com Blog lets us escape to the Territory Lounge. We love a great place to relax!
DisneyParks Blog shares Club 33’s recipe for pumpkin beignets! Impress your friends with these treats at your Halloween party.
We’ll see you at the Festival!