With the holidays coming up, you might be looking for a fresh recipe to share with your family and friends. If you’re looking for something sure to delight even the biggest sweet tooth, look no more! We’ve got you covered with this Dreamy Fudge Pie Recipe from Ghirardelli.
The pie is made with Ghirardelli 60% Bittersweet Chocolate Chips, and Premium Caramel Sauce. It looks so sweet and rich that we can hardly stand it! If you are a lover of chocolate and caramel, this recipe is definitely for you!
Let’s dive into the recipe!
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 cups Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 frozen pie crust shell (9 inches), unbaked
- 1 bottle Ghirardelli Premium Caramel Sauce (17 oz)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, microwave the evaporated milk, chocolate, and butter on low for 30-second intervals, stirring after each, until melted and combined, about 2-3 minutes total. (You could also use a double boiler or heavy saucepan on the stove to melt the ingredients, stirring constantly.)
- Whisk sugar and flour into chocolate mixture, stirring to combine.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, whisking just until blended after each addition.
- Whisk in vanilla and salt.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 375°F for 34 to 36 minutes or until set. After 25 to 30 minutes, cover the pie with aluminum foil to prevent over-browning the crust.
- Cool 10 minutes. Drizzle the desired amount of caramel sauce over the pie and serve.
We hope you enjoy this fudge dream! Keep checking back for more recipes for your holiday season!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What is your favorite holiday pie? Let us know in the comments!