It’s literally our job to keep an eye on all the food at Disney World, so we like to make sure we keep up with any restaurant menu changes or updates!
And although we’ve been busy eating our way around EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays, trying out cookies, sipping on hot toddies, and nomming on charcuterie boards, we’ve noticed a few restaurant menu changes and updates this week!
Spice Road Table
Spice Road Table at the Morocco Pavilion closed on December 2nd just before the pavilion gets officially handed over to Disney. And Disney World’s schedule shows that it will reopen on December 13th, with an ENTIRELY NEW MENU. Mediterranean Small Plates is the only part of the menu remaining, but that has been expanded.
The Spice Road Table Sampler, Tiropitakia, Dolas, and more are joining the existing popular small plates like Hummus Fries and Spicy Shrimp. There’s even a Dessert Platter because you can’t end a meal without dessert! The restaurant is also no longer accepting reservations and is now only available to walk-up guests.
Interestingly enough, in its early years, Spice Road Table was focused almost entirely on small plates, and that seems to be where it’s headed again.
City Works Eatery & Pour House
City Works recently added a new grab-and-go menu! There are four items to choose from:
- Walking Buffalo Nachos for $11 — pulled buffalo chicken, bleu cheese cream, housemade giardiniera, and corn tortilla chips.
- Duck Fat Popcorn — duck fat popped corn, peanuts, applewood smoked bacon, caramel, and sea salt for $9.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich — smoked pork shoulder, bbq sauce, cider mustard, coleslaw, and spicy pickles on a kaiser roll for $14.
- Peanut Butter Snickers Cup — Oreo cookie crumble, peanut butter mousse, whipped cream, and Snickers for $10
These are some great options if you’re in a hurry or just don’t want a sit-down meal!
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
So you know how much we love cheese, so let’s just say we are VERY excited to see a new cheesy menu item over at Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza. This new item is CHEESY BREAD! It’s made with Blaze’s high-rise dough and TONS of shredded mozzarella (vegan cheese is also available), garnished with oregano and a drizzle of olive oil.
You can also get regular or spicy red sauce on the side for dipping. An order goes for $6.95.
Vivoli Il Gelato
We spotted several menu changes at Vivoli Il Gelato! So here’s what we noticed:
- NEW: Banana
- Coconut flavor, Coco, was moved to the sorbet section.
Affogatos and Floats (previously Milkshakes and Floats)
- Fresco Float — lemon and strawberry sorebetto, San Pellergino Limonata, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream for $11
- Tropicale Float — coconut and mango sorebetto with San Pellergino Arancia Rossa, whipped cream, and cherry for $11
- Espresso Affogato — your choice of gelato with a shot of espresso and whipped cream for $10.50
- Hot Chocolate Affogato — your choice of gelato with hot chocolate and whipped cream for $10.50
- Cotton Candy Affogato — your choice of gelato with espresso, cotton candy, and whipped cream for $11
- Spumoni Shake, the Italian Stallion Shake, and the Mocha Caramel Shake are no longer available.
- NEW: Mint Cookies ‘n’ Cream Shake — a blend of mint chocolate chip and cookies gelato, milk, chocolate sauce and crushed cookies for $12
- NEW: Java Chip Shake — coffee and chocolate chip gelato, chocolate sauce, and chocolate shavings
- for $12
- NEW: Strawberry Banana Split Shake — strawberry sorbettoo, banana gelato, milk, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and peanuts for $12
- NEW: Peanut Butter Caramel Shake — peanut butter and salted caramel gelato, milk, caramel sauce, and peanuts for $12
- NEW: Cake Batter Shake — cake batter gelato, milk, whipped cream, and rainbow sprinkles for $12
House Specials (previously Sundaes and Sandwiches)
- The Waffle Sliders, the Double Chocolate Waffle Sundae, and the Matcha Affogato have been removed from the menu.
- NEW: Truffle Brownie à la mode with a truffle brownie bar, your choice of gelato, sauce, and whipped cream for $10.50.
- The Spaghetti Sundae is back for $12! It comes with vanilla and chocolate gelato and strawberry sauce and it looks like SPAGHETTI!
- Nutella S’mores Panini is gone.
- NEW: Nutella and Seasonal Fruit Panini for $8
- NEW: Prosciutto and Cheese Panini for $10
- NEW: BZT Panini with bacon, roasted zucchini, basil, roasted tomato, and buffalo mozzarella for $9.50
- The entire Waffles section of the menu is gone and replaced with a Bakery section.
- Cookie for $5.50
- 4 Large Cookies for $16.50
- Cannoli for $6.50.
- Truffle Brownie now costs $5.50, rather than $5.
- The price of the 4 Mini Bombolonis has increased from $5 to $6
- Espresso now costs $3.50 rather than $3
- Double Espresso has gone up in price, from $4.00 to $4.25
- Cappuccino and Caffé Latte cost $5.50, instead of $5
- An Americano costs $3.50 rather than $3.25.
- The price of the Mocha and Caramel Lattes has gone up from $5.75 to $6.
- NEW: Hot Chocolate for $5.50
- NEW: Nutella Latte for $6
- NEW: Simply Orange Juice and Lemonade for $5
- NEW: Assorted canned beverages for $3.50.
We’ll continue to keep an eye on all the changes and updates happening with Disney World restaurants and we’ll let you know when something changes!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of these menu changes? Let us know in the comments!