We love sharing Disney recipes that you can make at home and Disney just posted a holiday recipe so you don’t have to visit the parks to get a Disney holiday sugar spike this season!
Time to pull out some fluffy marshmallows and get ready to dip them in caramel and dark chocolate and coat in crushed peppermint candy! This treat is too good to keep talking about — let’s get to the recipe!
Ingredients (makes 8)
- 2 (12 ounce) jars hot caramel topping
- 8 large lollipop sticks
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 (10-ounce bag) dark melting chocolate
- 1 cup crushed peppermints (15 candy canes, crushed)
- Melt caramel in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Keep warm
- Dip one end of each lollipop stick in 1 inch of water. Skewer 3 marshmallows onto each stick, starting at the wet end.
- Dip marshmallows into caramel, gently tapping to remove excess caramel, and place on parchment paper. Cool caramel at room temperature for 30 minutes, until caramel is set.
- Melt dark chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Keep warm.
- Place crushed peppermint in a shallow bowl.
- Dip caramel-coated marshmallows into melted dark chocolate, gently tapping to remove excess chocolate. Gently roll wand in crushed peppermint; place on clean parchment paper. Repeat for all wands.
- Cool at room temperature for 15 minutes, until chocolate is set.
You can also click here for the printable recipe.
So, how much peppermint is too much peppermint? We think that the limit does not exist. We’ll continue to keep you updated on any new Disney recipes that are released!
To bring even MORE Disney recipes home this holiday season, you can check out Two Sweet ‘Charcuterie’ Boards and more here!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be making these Peppermint Marshmallow Wands at home this year? Let us know in the comments!