And we’ve been covering it all to keep you updated. But if you’ve missed some announcements specifically about menu changes and updates, here are all the menu updates we’ve seen this past month!
Cinderella’s Royal Table
This is in addition to the other entrees you can get with your meal. Both lunch and dinner are available now, priced at $62.00 per adult, and $37.00 per child (ages -9). For adults, the meal includes a choice of one appetizer, one entree, and one dessert. For kids, it includes a choice of one appetizer, one entree, two sides, and a dessert.
Woody’s Lunch Box
Woody’s Lunch Box is offering breakfast again! The two returning breakfast items are the Breakfast Bowl ($8.79) and Kid’s Breakfast Bowl ($5.49). Both include potato barrels (tots), gravy, scrambled eggs, and green onions. The Kid’s bowl comes with an orange, potato barrels, and a drink.
However, please note that these offerings might only be temporary through the busy holiday season. We will keep you posted if this offering changes.
Spice Road Table
Spice Road Table at the Morocco Pavilion reopened this month with a completely revamped menu. Now it’s focusing completely on small Mediterranean bites.
Here’s the new menu:
- Hummus Fries with citrus chipotle and preserved lemon for $10
- Pomegranate-Chili Crispy Cauliflower with Red Pepper Aleppo Sauce (Plant-based) for $10
- Fried Calamari with Remoulade and Harissa Sauce for $12
- Grilled Lamb Kefta with Tzatziki, Radish, and Cherry Tomato Confit for $12
- Naan Spreads with Hummus, Chermoula, Marinated Olives, and Za’atar for $10
- Spicy Shrimp with Chili, Garlic, and Peri Peri Sauce for $12
- Tiropitakia which is a Cheese-filled Phyllo with a Cucumber-Tomato Relish for $9
- Dolmas which is Grape Leaves filled with Rice and Herbs, Marinated Olives, and Charred Lemon (Plant-based) for $9
- Spiced Chicken with Ras el Hanout and Mint Yogurt for $11
- Spice Road Table Sampler which includes Lamb Kefta, Tzatziki, Spiced Chicken, and Tiropitakia for $15
- Dessert Platter with Assorted Moroccan Pastries for $9
While we love the idea behind this new eat, we were a bit disappointed to find that our pizza buns had NO cheese. Hopefully, this was just a fluke and your pizza bun is a cheesy pizza paradise.
City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Walking Buffalo Nachos for $11 — pulled buffalo chicken, bleu cheese cream, housemade giardiniera, and corn tortilla chips.
- Duck Fat Popcorn — duck fat popped corn, peanuts, applewood smoked bacon, caramel, and sea salt for $9.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich — smoked pork shoulder, bbq sauce, cider mustard, coleslaw, and spicy pickles on a kaiser roll for $14.
- Peanut Butter Snickers Cup — Oreo cookie crumble, peanut butter mousse, whipped cream, and Snickers for $10
This is a great option if you’re just looking to have a quick bite or not really feeling the whole sit-down meal vibe.
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
It’s made with Blaze’s high-rise dough and TONS of shredded mozzarella (vegan cheese is also available), garnished with oregano and a drizzle of olive oil.
Vivoli Il Gelato
- NEW: Banana
- Coconut flavor, Coco, was moved to the sorbet section.
Affogatos and Floats (previously Milkshakes and Floats)
- Fresco Float — lemon and strawberry sorebetto, San Pellergino Limonata, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream for $11
- Tropicale Float — coconut and mango sorebetto with San Pellergino Arancia Rossa, whipped cream, and cherry for $11
- Espresso Affogato — your choice of gelato with a shot of espresso and whipped cream for $10.50
- Hot Chocolate Affogato — your choice of gelato with hot chocolate and whipped cream for $10.50
- Cotton Candy Affogato — your choice of gelato with espresso, cotton candy, and whipped cream for $11
- Spumoni Shake, the Italian Stallion Shake, and the Mocha Caramel Shake are no longer available.
- NEW: Mint Cookies ‘n’ Cream Shake — a blend of mint chocolate chip and cookies gelato, milk, chocolate sauce, and crushed cookies for $12
- NEW: Java Chip Shake — coffee and chocolate chip gelato, chocolate sauce, and chocolate shavings
- for $12
- NEW: Strawberry Banana Split Shake — strawberry sorbetto, banana gelato, milk, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and peanuts for $12
- NEW: Peanut Butter Caramel Shake — peanut butter and salted caramel gelato, milk, caramel sauce, and peanuts for $12
- NEW: Cake Batter Shake — cake batter gelato, milk, whipped cream, and rainbow sprinkles for $12
House Specials (previously Sundaes and Sandwiches)
- The Waffle Sliders, the Double Chocolate Waffle Sundae, and the Matcha Affogato have been removed from the menu.
- NEW: Truffle Brownie à la mode with a truffle brownie bar, your choice of gelato, sauce, and whipped cream for $10.50.
- The Spaghetti Sundae has returned for $12! It’s vanilla and chocolate gelato with strawberry sauce, made to look like spaghetti.
- Nutella S’mores Panini is gone
- NEW: Nutella and Seasonal Fruit Panini for $8
- NEW: Prosciutto and Cheese Panini for $10
- NEW: BZT Panini with bacon, roasted zucchini, basil, roasted tomato, and buffalo mozzarella for $9.50
- The entire Waffles section of the menu is gone and has been replaced with a Bakery section
- Cookie for $5.50
- 4 Large Cookies for $16.50
- Cannoli for $6.50.
- Truffle Brownie now costs $5.50, rather than $5.
- The price of the 4 Mini Bombolonis has increased from $5 to $6
- Espresso now costs $3.50 rather than $3
- Double Espresso has gone up in price, from $4.00 to $4.25
- Cappuccino and Caffé Latte cost $5.50, instead of $5
- An Americano costs $3.50 rather than $3.25.
- The price of the Mocha and Caramel Lattes has gone up from $5.75 to $6.
- NEW: Hot Chocolate for $5.50
- NEW: Nutella Latte for $6
- NEW: Simply Orange Juice and Lemonade for $5
- NEW: Assorted canned beverages for $3.50.
Tambu Lounge is now serving a bread pudding inspired by the ‘Ohana Bread Pudding we love so much. This sweet treat, though, is a warm, pineapple bread served with a caramel sauce. Although this isn’t EXACTLY like our favorite bread pudding, it’s a worthy substitute.
This dessert is available after 5PM and it costs $12.
Those are all the menu changes for December, but stay tuned because we’ll keep reporting on any other changes we find at Disney World!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What menu change are you most disappointed or excited about? Let us know in the comments!