Although we still have a lot more snacks to try, we’re keeping an eye on Disney World restaurants and their menus, too — checking for price changes, new items, missing items, etc. So here are the latest updates on that front for this week!
Coral Reef Restaurant, over at EPCOT, has a few new allergy-friendly menu items. So those of you who have allergies have a few new dishes to try out!
- NEW: Smoked Wild Mushroom Cioppino — (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $13
- NEW: Braised Veal Osso Buco Smoked Gouda Polenta, Gremolata (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish/Shellfish, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $32
The S’mores Brownie has made a comeback!
While this isn’t our favorite brownie, it’s a nice option if you’re on the hunt or something super chocolatey in EPCOT. Our brownie was a little dry this last time, especially around the edges.
The China pavilion’s Joy of Tea might be called Joy of TEA, but it’s also joy of a great new fast food snack: Salt and Pepper Popcorn Chicken.
The chicken is surprisingly good, and a great NEW quick option for getting a meal in quickly while at the World Showcase. SCORE!
Oh, happy day! We were thrilled to be back for more fish and chips!
Jaleo recently announced that it will now be open SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. So if you’re wanting to satisfy that paella craving, you can do so now Monday through Sunday starting at 4PM.
Reservations, though, are still highly recommended!
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Last month saw quite a few price increases at several Disney World restaurants, but we haven’t had as many this month. There was ONE this week, though, at Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort — the Asian-style Noodle Salad increased from $8.99 to $9.49.
This is the only increase there, though!
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
We spotted some NEW additions to the Kids’ Disney Check Menu at Centertown Market. Cage Free Egg Popper and Kid’s Scrambled Eggs are both now served with Dannon® Danimals® Smoothie, Fresh Fruit, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Bottled Water for the same price of $6.39.
So, basically, you get more for your money now!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
The breakfast menu at The Mara has seen some changes, and we’ll start with the bad news first: Zebra Domes are no longer on the menu here. NOOOO! Don’t worry, though, you can still get them at Johari Treasures in Animal Kingdom Lodge while Boma remains closed.
The good news is that some returning favorites are back on the menu! Here they are:
- Zebra Cupcake — Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Custard Filling with Chocolate and Vanilla Buttercream for $5.49
- Giraffe Éclair — filled with Caramel Custard and Chocolate Buttercream for $4.79
- Nyala Brownie — Brownie with Peanut Butter Buttercream and a Vanilla Buttercream Stripe for $4.79. I don’t think you understand our excitement from this being back on the menu. This is one of our all-time favorite Disney treats. And you know we’re heading to The Mara to get one soon! Read our full review of this classic must-try here.
- Okapi Brownie — Brownie and Hazelnut Crisp topped with Chocolate and Vanilla Icing for $4.79
- Chocolate-Chip Mickey Cookie for $3.99
- Kudu Cookie — Butterscotch Cashew Cookie Sandwich filled with Vanilla Buttercream for $3.99
Those are all the menu updates we have this week, but we’re keeping an eye on all the restaurants and menus, so we’ll let you know of additional changes we find, too!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite restaurant at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!