And while we’re busy reviewing all the new snacks popping up at Disney World, including Cake Dips, a Wildberry Shake with cake pops on top of it (!!!), and a cupcake covered in bees, we’re also keeping an eye on restaurant menus to see what changes are being made. This week brings a few new items AND returning items — so let’s get started!
If you’re looking for some new lunch entrees at California Grill, there have been a few updates, including old favorites being served with different sides:
- NEW: 20-oz Bone-In Rib-Eye Steak — Potato-Cheese Croquettas, Grilled Onions, Malt Vinegar Aïoli and Triple Garlic Butter for $64 (also available as allergy-friendly option)
- REMOVED: Snake River Farms Wagyu Striploin
- REMOVED: Four Cheese Flatbread
- Oak-Fired Filet of Beef is now served with Jumbo Asparagus, Spring Onion Vinaigrette, Aligot Potatoes, and Fig-Onion Demi
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin is now served with Goat Cheese Polenta, Mushrooms, Bratwurst, Braised Fennel and Blueberry-Zinfandel Glaze
There’s also a new dessert: No-Sugar-Added Mango Mousse with Green Tea Chiffon. It comes with Hibiscus Meringue, Green Tea Crumble, and Mango-Lemon Grass Sauce (also available as an allergy-friendly option) for $14. Did someone say dessert? We’re in!
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
The Backstretch Pool Bar at Saratoga Springs is open for the season! And it looks like pizza has been officially added to the menu. You can get a Pepperoni Pizza for $7.99.
Or you can get a Cheese Pizza for $7.49.
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Olivia’s Cafe has changed some of its allergy-friendly options. Both the Bacon Cheeseburger and Miss Vickie’s Veggie Burger no longer come served on a Kaiser Roll, but on allergy-friendly bread.
There are also some new allergy-friendly desserts:
- NEW: Ice Cream Sundae — Ice Cream, Chocolate Sauce and Mickey Sprinkles (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies) for $5
- NEW: Mixed Berries — (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $5.50
A LOT is going on with Raglan Road right now — some old favorites have returned to the menu. Returning to brunch is the Bangin’ Bangers & Mighty Mash, which is Cheshire Heritage Pork Irish Banger, Mashed Potato, and Onion Gravy for $25.
The Spiced Caramel Apple Martini has been removed from brunch drinks, but it’s okay because there’s a new drink in town and it sounds YUMMY. It’s the Strawberry & Cucumber Mojito, which is Bacardi Superior Rum, Strawberry Purée, Muddled Cucumber and Mint, Lime Sour, and Ginger Ale for $15. And some old faves are returning to the drinks menu for brunch, lunch, AND dinner:
- PJ’s Poison — Gunpowder Irish Gin, Muddled Orange, Rhubarb Bitters, Lemon Juice, Orange Whisky Marmalade, and Fever Tree Tonic with an Orange twist for $15
- Blueberry Mint Lemonade — Smirnoff Blueberry Vodka, Natural Lemonade, Fresh Muddled Mint, and Blueberry for $15
The Lunch menu is seeing a few changes, too:
- Scallop Forest increased from $20 to $24 (Apps)
- Fancy that Salmon has been replaced with Citrus Salmon Salad — North Atlantic Salmon Filet, Mixed Green Leaves, Charred Pickled Pearl Onions, Smoked Almonds, and Carrots with a Citrus Dressing for $19
- NEW: Join our Club Sandwich — Joyce Farms Chicken, Smoked Bacon, Herb Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes, Baby Gem Lettuce, Dubliner Cheddar, Basil Aioli on Sourdough for $20
- NEW: Le Chicken — Roasted Chicken Breast with Chicken Mousse stuffed Thigh, Wilted Spinach, Smoked Mashed potato, and Chasseur Sauce for $25
- RETURNING: Worth the Wait Beef Sandwich — 12-hour Braised Beef, Sauteed Mushrooms, Crispy Onions, Garlic Aioli, and Smoked Cheddar on Ciabatta for $26
- NEW: Leisurely Lamb — Pulled Braised Lamb Shank and Root Vegetable Irish Stew, Sauteed Baby Potatoes with Tarragon Oil, and an Herb Crumb for $29
Finally, the lunch and dinner drinks menu has lost one drink — the Raspberry Mint Lemonade. But there’s the new Rosemary and Maple Whiskey Sour, which is Dickel 12 Tennessee Whisky, Crushed Rosemary, Dark Maple Syrup, Egg White, and Lemon Sour for $15.
Those are all the updates we have for this week, but we’ll keep watching those menus and let you know when we spot any changes!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your all-time favorite meal at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!