Hello everyone! It’s been an interesting week at Disney World (and a stormy one at that), but that still hasn’t stopped us from eating all the things!
Some of those things included a SUPER neon drink, some amazing mac and cheese, and a vanilla orange slushy float! But as always, we kept an eye on restaurant menus, too, so you can stay updated on what’s been changing at Disney World. So let’s get started!
Turkey Leg fans are in luck! There’s a new place to grab that most medieval of snacks — Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in Liberty Square!
This jumbo hunk of meat will cost you $12.49.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Looking for a new entree over at Coronado Springs? Chicken Tenders have been added to the menu. These are Breaded Chicken Tenders with seasoned Fries and dipping sauce for $13. The kids’ menu has a slight change, too — Macaroni and Cheese is now served with fries, instead of applesauce or chips.
There are some changes to the breakfast menu here, too, and that includes some brand new offerings:
- NEW: Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich — served with Breakfast Hash Browns for $9.50
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Burrito replaced with Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich served with Breakfast Hash Browns for $9.50
- NEW: Grande Fiesta Bowl — Scrambled Eggs with Cheese and Green Onions served with Sausage and Home Fries for $11.50
- Lemon Blueberry Pancakes replaced with Buttermilk Pancakes — Three Buttermilk Pancakes with Sausage for $10.75
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Speaking of breakfast, there’s a whole new section on the breakfast menu at Centertown Market. It’s “Fresh Fruit” — here’s what’s available:
- Grapes for $5.69
- Mixed Fruit Cup for $5.69
- Pineapple Fruit Cup for $5.69
- Banana for $2.29
- Red Apple for $2.29
- Apples with caramel for $3.99
- Orange for $2.29
Two new beverages are now on the breakfast menu, too:
- NEW: vitaminwater Power-C Dragonfruit for $4.49
- NEW: vitaminwater Zero Rise for $4.49m
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
We’re not done with breakfast yet! There’s a brand new breakfast sandwich at Fort Wilderness. It’s the Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, which is a Fresh-baked Croissant with Bacon, Egg, and Cheddar served with Potato Barrels.
This new sandwich is $8.99.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
We often see changes on the menu at California Grill, and this week is no exception for the dinner menu. Here’s what we noticed on the Soups, Salads, and Appetizers part of the menu:
- Hearts of Romaine is now made with California Blue Cheese, rather than Point Reyes Blue Cheese
- REMOVED: Plant City Strawberry Salad
- NEW: Alaskan King Crab Tart — Asparagus, Blood Orange, Baby Fennel, Petite Mesclun, and Citrus Vinaigrette for $18
The Entrees saw some changes, too:
- REMOVED: Black Grouper
- NEW: Wild Alaskan Halibut — Purple Hasselback Potatoes, Spring Vegetable Succotash, Bacon, Ramps, and Corn Nectar for $48
- Jumbo Scallops are now served with Herbed Basmati Rice, Cashew Chutney, Lobster, Bok Choy, Baby Shiitake and Green Curry-Coconut Nage
And the desserts menu switched out the soufflé — the Valrhona Chocolate Soufflé has been replaced by the Grand Marnier Soufflé, which is made with Grand Marnier Anglaise and Macerated Oranges (which contains alcohol product) for $17. Sounds YUMMY.
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
We’re not going to lie — Geyser Point is one of our favorite underrated places to grab food at Disney World. But, there have been a few small changes.
- NEW: Crispy Salmon Croquettes — with Miso Tartar Sauce for $13
- NEW: Roasted Salmon — served over warm Ancient Grains, Petit Greens, Grilled Vegetables and Lemon Vinaigrette for $16
- REMOVED: Dark Roast Coffee Infused with Chocolate Gelato
- REMOVED: Campfire Brownie
Looks like the dessert menu just got a little smaller.
The drink menu at Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar got a bit of an overhaul! Here’s what’s new and changed:
- Enzo’s Cosmopolitan is now made with Tito’s Vodka, instead of Belvedere Single Estate Rye Smogory Forest Vodka
- 007 is now made with Tanqueray Gin, instead of Hendrick’s Gin
- Holly Hill is now made with Absolut Vodka, instead of Ketel One
- Limoncello Gimlet is now made with Hendrick’s Gin, instead of Monkey’s 47 Gin
- NEW: Enzo’s Smash — Monkey’s 47 Gin, Limoncello, Simple Syrup, and Soda Water for $18
- NEW: Worth Melting For — 44° North Mountain Huckleberry Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Sweet-and-Sour, and Agave Nectar for $14
- NEW: Blueberry Lemonade — Three Olives Blueberry Vodka, Bols Blue Curaçao, and Minute Maid® Premium Lemonade with Juices of Lemon and Pomegranate topped with Sprite for $14
Those are all the changes for the week, but we’ll be back soon to let you know what else is happening at Disney World restaurants!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!