Disneyland’s theme parks reopened in late April, but ever since then more spots around the resort have reopened.
On July 2nd, Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar will be reopening at Disneyland Hotel. But, has your favorite drink or snack been taken off the menu? We’re seeing some changes made to this spot’s online menu and today we’re breaking it all down for you!
First, let’s tackle food changes. For reference, here’s a peek at some of the items that were previously on the menu. This photo of the menu is from October of 2019, but we also took a look at the menu over at AllEars.net, which shows it was last updated in May of 2020, for further reference.
While many of the same items are still on the menu, a few have been removed. Specifically, we’re no longer seeing the Pork Gyoza or the Pu Pu Platter listed on Trader Sam’s official Disney menu online.
Additionally, the AllEars.net menu lists chicken or tofu lettuce cups and pan-fried dumplings as potential appetizer options. Neither of those are currently listed on the menu.
Additionally, quite a few items on the menu have increased in price. Here’s a break-down:
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings — now priced at $17 (were $13)
- Angust 1/2 lb Hawaiian Cheeseburger — now priced at $18 (was $16)
- Poke Bowl — now priced at $17 (was $15)
- Hawaiian Platter — now priced at $17 (was $15)
- Tonkatsu Ramen — now priced at $17 (was $15)
- Tempura Shrimp — now priced at $20 (was $19)
- Little Gem Salad with Grilled Salmon — now priced at $20 (was $19)
- Rongo Salad — now priced at $13 (was $12)
Next, we’ll tackle the drinks, specifically the specialty cocktails. Here, we’ve noticed 1 change and a few items that have been removed:
- The drink that was called “Shrunken Zombie Head” now appears to simply be called “Zombie”
- The Rosita Margarita is no longer on the menu
- The Ka-Blue-Ie drink is no longer on the menu
- The Passionate Python drink is no longer on the menu
- The Lost Safari drink is no longer on the menu
And that’s a basic look at the menu changes we’ve noticed. Of course, the menu is subject to change again. If you’ll be visiting Trader Sam’s when it reopens, be sure to check what’s available during your visit!
We’ll keep an eye out for more news of menu changes and let you know what we find.
Click here to see what’s new at Disneyland!
Disneyland Reopening Details and Info
Click HERE for the All Latest Updates
Disneyland Reopening April 30th
California Residents Will Be the ONLY People Allowed to Visit Reopened Disneyland Initially
Avengers Campus Set to Open June 4th
Click Here to See All the Rides That Will Reopen Initially in Disneyland
Click Here to See All the Restaurants That Will Reopen Initially in Disneyland
Disneyland Ticket Price Info and Blockout Dates Released
Disneyland's Grand Californian Hotel Reopening Date Announced!
Everything You NEED To Know About Wearing Masks at a Disney Park
Join the DFB Newsletter To get all the latest Disney Park Closure News Delivered Right to Your Inbox Click here to Subscribe
Heather Sievers is DisneyFoodBlog’s Dining in Disneyland columnist! Check out more of her adventures at @DininginDisney on Instagram!
Have you been to Trader Sam’s in Disneyland? Tell us in the comments!
Just a heads up, passionate python has been off the menu for a while. I have requested it after it was taken off and they have been happy to make a version close to it for me.
Devon Biagan says
Do you know if they’ll be taking reservations through the app and website once they reopen?