Plus it’s also still the 50th Anniversary Celebration, meaning that we’re pretty much celebrating all three events at once! And while we’re snacking our way around the parks, we’re also trying to keep up with Disney World menu updates to keep you informed of what’s changing around the resort. And we’ll warn you now — one iconic snack is now missing!
So on with the updates!
There is a small change on the Beers menu at Skipper Canteen: Tusker Lager has been removed.
We also saw some changes on the Wines Menu:
- REMOVED: Altos Las Hormigas Malbec, Bellingham Chenin Blanc, and Rust en Vrede Cabernet Sauvignon
- ADDED: Spice Route Chakalaka for $53 per bottle, $15 per glass
- ADDED: Black Pearl Oro Cabernet Sauvignon for $49 per bottle, $12 per glass
But the Original Banana Split is back! This is a ripe Banana and three scoops of Ice Cream (Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry) topped with Hot Fudge, Strawberry Sauce, Crushed Pineapple, Chopped Nuts, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry for $10.
If you’re looking to check out some flights at Rose and Crown Dining Room, you’ll need to know that the selections have changed and three flights have been removed: Single Malt Flight, Johnnie Walker Flight, and The Macallan Flight.
These are the only changes here, though.
We’ve got more changes on the Wines part of the menu at Beaches and Cream. Benvoli Pinot Grigio and Columbia Crest H3 Merlot have both been removed.
Three new wines have been added, though: Copa Di Vino Pinot Grigio, Copa Di Vino Chardonnay, and Copa Di Vino Cabernet Sauvignon.
Also, Meeker FroZin was removed from the Wines list.
Port Orleans French Quarter reopens on October 28th, and ahead of that opening, we’ve seen a LOT of menu changes at Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory. On the breakfast menu, the Mickey-Shaped Beignets have been removed. Say what?!?!?!?! Don’t worry though. They are listed on the lunch and dinner menus!
Here’s what else has changed:
- The “Big Easy” Breakfast, French Toast, Western Omelet, Chocolate-Chip Pancakes, Mixed Berry Pancakes, House Made Vanilla Pancakes, Whole-Grain Croissant Breakfast Sandwich, and Biscuits & Gravy with Eggs
- ADDED: Continental Breakfast — Dannon Oikos Greek Blueberry Yogurt, Banana, and a Croissant for $7.49
- ADDED: Breakfast Bagel Sandwich — Eggs, Bacon, and American Cheese on a Bagel for $6.79
- ADDED: Egg and Cheese Bagel Sandwich — Eggs and American Cheese on a Bagel for $5.79
- ADDED: Bounty Platter — Scrambled Eggs, Mickey Waffle, Breakfast Potatoes, Bacon, Sausage, and Waffle for $11.29
- ADDED: American Platter — Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Potatoes, Bacon, and Sausage for $8.59
- ADDED: Glazed Doughnut for $1.99
- ADDED: Plant-based Mickey-shaped Waffles — Served with Roasted Breakfast Potatoes for $9.99
- ADDED: Overnight Oats — Oats, Chia Seeds, Agave Syrup, Coconut Milk, Blueberries, and Walnuts (Plant-based) for $5.29
And the Kids’ Breakfast Menu is a little different now, too:
- REMOVED: Breakfast Platter, French Toast, and Pancakes
- ADDED: Scrambled Eggs — Served with Dannon Danimals Smoothie and Apple Slices with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines Complete Meals without substitutions for $6.49
- ADDED: Mickey-shaped Waffles — Served with Dannon Danimals Smoothie, Apple Slices, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $6.49
And Breakfast Beverages have changed, too:
- REMOVED: Cappuccino, Espresso, Chicory Coffee, and Cafe Au Lait
- ADDED: French Vanilla Iced Coffee for $4.79
- ADDED: Mocha Iced Coffee for $4.79
We’re just going to say it — almost all of the more unique items, like the beignets, the chicory coffee, and the cafe au lait are no longer on the breakfast menu — we really hope they return soon.
Those are all the changes we’ve seen this week, but we’ll keep checking and keep you updated!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of these menu changes? Let us know in the comments!