We’re SO excited for the ride. We’ve been getting updates on it for a while, with a look at the ride vehicles, news of filming for the ride, and even a look inside. Construction is moving along nicely, and we just got another update about an important part of the project!
Installation has begun on the Nova Corps Starblaster ship at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in EPCOT! Imagineer Zach Riddley shared these images of the new construction.
The ship will be at the entrance to the ride, and be a whopping 51-feet tall! This is the first-ever, full-size Nova Corps ship, which is super exciting.
Once it’s done, the ship will be “the signature icon of the Wonders of Xandar pavilion,” according to Riddley.
We went by today to check it out and could juuust see over the top of the construction walls that things were happening!
We could see the crane that was helping to install the ship.
We can’t WAIT to see this thing once it’s completed, and to go on the ride, of course! We’ll be on the lookout for more Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind updates, so stay tuned to DFB for more.
Want to see more about Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind? Check out these posts below!
- Ride Testing Has STARTED on the New Guardians of the Galaxy Ride Coming to EPCOT!
- NEWS: Filming Has Begun for the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Ride in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: The Guardians of the Galaxy Ride in Disney World Reaches a BIG Milestone and MORE!
- TIMELINE ANNOUNCED: When You Should Visit Disney World to Ride the NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Attraction
- PHOTOS: We Saw the Guardians of the Galaxy Ride Vehicles With Our Own Eyes in Disney World!
See our 45 NEW tips for Disney World in 2022!
Are you excited for this new ride?? Let us know in the comments!