Calling all fans of Lady and the Tramp: this one’s for you!
If you’re looking for a recipe for dinner on this lovely Bella Notte, look no further, because now you can dine just like Lady and the Tramp and make Tony’s Spaghetti and Meatballs from the comfort of your own home! And once you’ve had your fill of spaghetti and meatballs, you can see ALL our Disney recipes here!
Disney shared on Twitter a recipe for Tony’s Spaghetti and Meatballs that will have you feeling like you’re at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant without having to leave your kitchen!
For this recipe you will need the following:
- 1 pound of spaghetti
For the meatballs:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- Onion powder
For the sauce:
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400° for your meatballs.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook your pasta until it is al dente.
3. In a bowl, combine your beef, egg, and bread crumbs. Add the onion powder, salt, and pepper, then mix.
4. Shape your meat into balls, then place them on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake them until they are brown.
5. In a pot over medium heat, add your olive oil, and chopped onion and garlic. Sauté until soft. Then, pour in your crushed tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
6. Take your drained pasta and mix with the sauce. Place your desired number of meatballs on top, and enjoy!
And, that’s it! Just follow these steps and you’ll be ready to push a meatball across the table with your nose in no time!
Disney Recipe: Learn How to Make Colombian Cheese Fritters Inspired by ‘Encanto’
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
WE KNOW DISNEY.
YOU CAN, TOO.
Oh boy, planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure, and we totally get it! But fear not, dear friends, we compiled EVERYTHING you need (and the things to avoid!) to plan the ULTIMATE Disney vacation.
Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned pro, our insider tips and tricks will have you exploring the parks like never before. So come along with us, and get planning your most magical vacation ever!
Save 25% on the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining with code WDW2023.
Will you be trying this recipe at home? Let us know in the comments!
Leave a Reply