Big news has just been announced about this year’s Candlelight Processional!
This event is a part of the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays and has been a part of the holiday happenings at Disney World since its opening in 1971. It’s a beautiful retelling of the traditional Christmas story featuring celebrity narrators, the Voices of Liberty acapella ensemble, a 50-piece live orchestra, and glorious massed choirs. And now, the celebrity narrators for this year have finally been announced!
November 25th is the first day of the Candlelight Processional, and this year’s lineup features new and returning celebrity favorites, including actors from some of your favorite films, world-renowned singers, and other talented artists!
Here’s a look at the lineup so far:
- 11/25 – 11/26: Simu Liu (NEW)
- 11/27 – 11/29: Edward James Olmos
- 11/30 – 12/1: Raul Esparza (NEW)
- 12/2 – 12/3: Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/4 – 12/6: Isabella Rossellini
- 12/7 – 12/9: Daymond John (NEW)
- 12/10 – 12/12: Josh Gad (NEW)
- 12/13 – 12/14: Gloria Estefan (NEW)
- 12/15 – 12/18: Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/19 – 12/20: Mariska Hargitay (NEW)
- 12/21 – 12/23: Cal Ripken Jr.
- 12/24 – 12/26: Marie Osmond
- 12/27 – 12/28: Courtney Vance
- 12/29 – 12/30: Angela Bassett
There are several new celebrities on the list like Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in Frozen and Gloria Estefan! There are also some returning favorites like Angela Bassett and Neil Patrick Harris.
Two celebrity spots are still to be determined, but we’ll be sure to let you know as soon as they’re filled! You can make the most of the show by booking a Candlelight Processional Dining Package, which go on sale starting October 6th. There’s lots to experience at this yearly event, and you can see everything we know so far so you can prepare yourself ahead of time right here.
And as always, stay tuned to DFB for all the latest Disney holiday news!
Want to be fully prepared? Click here to pre-order the DFB Guide to the Walt Disney World Holidays 2022!
Who are you most excited to see on the list this year? Let us know in the comments below!