The EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will be here before you know it, so we’re already preparing to indulge in beautiful and tasty eats at the food booths around the park.
We’ve already got a full list of all the food booths coming to this year’s festival, and we also know what’s on the menu for the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine. While we don’t have full menus for the food booths yet, we have seen that almost 50 food items are confirmed to return when the festival begins in January 2023! See all the confirmed menu items here.
The 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts runs from January 13th through February 20th, 2023. The festival includes food booths throughout the park, a Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine, the Disney on Broadway concert series, visual art performances, and so much more.
There are a couple of new food booths this year, including a Figment-themed one! Disney revealed a few of the menu items that will be at each food booth, so we’ve created a full list of those confirmed eats. Note that these are NOT the full menus for the Festival of the Arts food booths — we’ll be sure to let you know when we know all the menus! For now, you can check out this preliminary list to get started on planning your Festival of the Arts trip.
The Artist’s Table
- Hummingbird Cake
- Beer and Wine
The Craftsman’s Courtyard
- Beef Wellington
- Roasted Mussels (last year, these were Cast Iron-roasted P.E.I. Mussels with Sautéed Tomatoes, Garlic, and Fresh Herbs)
- Beer and Cocktails
- Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues (part of the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine)
The Deconstructed Dish
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues (part of the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine)
- Deconstructed BLT (we saw this in 2022 with Crispy pork belly, soft-poached egg, brioche, watercress espuma, and tomato jam)
- Deconstructed French Onion Soup (in 2022, this was Beef broth ravioli, Gruyère espuma, onion bread pudding, and onion textures)
El Artista Hambriento
- Carne Asada (the 2022 Carne Asada dish had seared beef tenderloin, grilled queso fresco, refried beans, scallion, and ranchera salsa)
- Coconut Flan
Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic — NEW
- Pop’t Art: Sugar Cookie with Blueberry Filling (last year we saw this item have a chocolate-hazelnut filling; part of the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine)
- Fruit Pizza
- Rainbow Cake
- Beer and Hard Cider
- Sushi Donut (the 2022 Sushi Donut had salmon, tuna, shrimp, cucumber, and sesame seed over a decorated plate of wasabi aïoli, sriracha, and eel sauce)
- Daifuku Mochi
- Blood Orange-Braised Beet Tartare with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms and Golden Beets (similar to the Blood Orange-braised beet carpaccio from 2022; part of the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine)
- Wild Mushroom Risotto (in 2022, we saw a Wild Mushroom Risotto with Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings, and Zinfandel Reduction)
L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise
- Warm Brie in a Bread Bowl (in 2022, it was Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: warm creamy brie in a house-made bread bowl)
- Black Winter Truffle Croissant
- Frozen French Martini (the 2022 version was made with Vodka, black raspberry liqueur, pineapple, orange, and grape juice with lemon-lime foam)
- French Wine (in 2022, this was Rosé Sparkling Wine)
L’Arte di Mangiare
- Fried Mozzarella
- Ravioli (in 2022 the ravioli were made with sweet sausage ravioli, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and creamy Parmesan sauce)
Moderne — NEW
- Pan-Seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam (part of the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine)
- Compressed Watermelon
- Soft-shell Crab
The Painted Panda
- General Tso’s Chicken Shumai
- Char Siu Pork Buns
- Bubble Tea
- Chinese-inspired Cocktails
- Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib (in 2022, this was made with parsnip purée, broccolini, baby tomatoes, and aged balsamic)
- Wild Boar Cassoulet (the 2022 version had duck confit, ham hock, and wild boar sausage)
(Near Port of Entry)
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate (part of the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine)
- Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese (the 2022 menu also had a Bacon, Apple, and Brie Grilled Cheese)
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- Grilled Kebabs (in 2022, the options were Lamb Kefta or Harissa Chicken)
- House-made Crispy Almond Phyllo Pockets (the 2022 versions had white chocolate pomegranate and milk chocolate orange)
- Chai Tea Mint Mimosa (the 2022 version was made with Twinings of London Chai Tea with Key lime sparkling wine and mint)
- Hard Cider
Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina
- Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli (part of the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine)
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup (which was made with guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraîche in 2022)
Refreshment Port (near Canada):
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Plant-based Bratwurst (in 2022, this had spicy turmeric aïoli, coffee barbecue jackfruit, and slaw)
- Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie
Funnel Cake Stand:
- Specialty Funnel Cake
We’ll be watching for Disney to release the full menus for every food booth, and in the meantime, you can check out these posts to learn more about the 2023 Festival of the Arts in EPCOT:
- Dining Packages Are Now Available for the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts
- 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts Booths and Food Photos
- ALL the Entertainment Coming to the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts
- FIRST LOOK at Figment Merchandise for the EPCOT Festival of the Arts
- Full Lineup Announced for the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts Disney on Broadway Series
- Full List of Eats for the Food Challenge at EPCOT’s 2023 Festival of the Arts
Stay tuned to DFB for all the latest news about EPCOT festivals in Disney World!
See our FULL GUIDE to the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts here.
Get the Ultimate GUIDE to the Festival of the Arts!
The DFB Guide to the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts is a one-of-a-kind resource that will help you get the most out of your Festival trip to EPCOT. Order The DFB Guide to the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts now! It includes over 150 pages of must-have information, including the very best tips to make sure you enjoy every minute of your time at the 2023 Festival!
Click HERE to order your 2023 Guide now!As always, our e-Books are 100% guaranteed! If you don't love it, you get your money back!
MORE Festival of the Arts INFO!
See the FULL LIST of Food Booths, Menus, and Photos from the Festival of the Arts
Get a Full Look at the FIGMENT Merchandise Available at the Festival
Learn More About the Disney on Broadway Concert Series and Dining Packages
Click HERE for All of the Latest News and Details About the Festival of the Arts!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the latest Festival of the Arts news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which snack are you going to try first? Let us know in the comments.
Leave a Reply