Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival STARTS ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 30! The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our PREVIEW of all the new eats and more at the Festival!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the DFB Printable Snack Guide for Disneyland’s Halloween Time!
- There are TWO limited time cupcakes at Sprinkles for this weekend ONLY.
- Cool down at the Shave Ice kiosk in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have details on the new Avalanche Donut at Disneyland’s Donut Cart.
- There’s been a menu change at Pandora’s Pongu Pongu.
- Check out all the spooky eats for Disneyland’s Halloween Time celebration!
- Disneyland is eliminating all plastic straws, lids, and bags!
- Check out what we can’t wait to try at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Start planning your next Disney World vacation now!
- Check out the Citrus Swirl with a new twist!
- There are three new Mickey Mouse-inspired flavors coming to Ample Hills Creamery!
- Tambu Lounge at Disney’s Polynesian Village is closed for refurbishment!
- Wine Bar George is celebrating the Food and Wine Festival with a champagne kick off.
- Booking is open for the Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land!
- Plastic straws available by request only at some Disney World table service restaurants.
- We have a first look and review of the new 4Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck in Disney Springs.
- Check out this must-have Turtle Brownie in Epcot!
- The lobby at the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel is getting an update!
- Check out the Annual Passholder gifts, merchandise, and more at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the new menu at Nomad Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We spotted a Dole Whip dress at Disney World!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Which Disney World Dessert Party Should You Do?, 7 Disney Cookies You Didn’t Know You Needed, Port Orleans Resort Food Tour, and Grand Floridian Resort Food Tour.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.