Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival STARTS ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 30! The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our PREVIEW of all the new eats and more at the Festival!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Check out the DFB Printable Snack Guide for Disneyland’s Halloween Time!
- There are TWO limited time cupcakes at Sprinkles for this weekend ONLY.
- Cool down at the Shave Ice kiosk in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have details on the new Avalanche Donut at Disneyland’s Donut Cart.
- There’s been a menu change at Pandora’s Pongu Pongu.
- Check out all the spooky eats for Disneyland’s Halloween Time celebration!
- Disneyland is eliminating all plastic straws, lids, and bags!
- Check out what we can’t wait to try at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Start planning your next Disney World vacation now!
- Check out the Citrus Swirl with a new twist!
- There are three new Mickey Mouse-inspired flavors coming to Ample Hills Creamery!
- Tambu Lounge at Disney’s Polynesian Village is closed for refurbishment!
- Wine Bar George is celebrating the Food and Wine Festival with a champagne kick off.
- Booking is open for the Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land!
- Plastic straws available by request only at some Disney World table service restaurants.
- We have a first look and review of the new 4Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck in Disney Springs.
- Check out this must-have Turtle Brownie in Epcot!
- The lobby at the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel is getting an update!
- Check out the Annual Passholder gifts, merchandise, and more at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the new menu at Nomad Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We spotted a Dole Whip dress at Disney World!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Which Disney World Dessert Party Should You Do?, 7 Disney Cookies You Didn’t Know You Needed, Port Orleans Resort Food Tour, and Grand Floridian Resort Food Tour.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Which Disney World Dessert Party Should You Do?
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Which Disney World Dessert Party Should You Do? — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book FINAL EDITION!
It’s HERE! We are SO excited to share with you the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2018, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
To celebrate the launch of the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival use promo code CHEFS and get 20% off the price!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs 75 days from August 30 until November 12, and the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Remember, with a 100% money-back guarantee on all of our guides, you have nothing to lose!
Visit the DFB Store today and use promo code CHEFS to get 20% off the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
DFB Reader Finds
Today’s DFB Reader Finds has a cupcake theme, starting with this adorable Tiger Cub Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom that DFB reader @Pharmad23 spotted! The cupcake is celebrating the 1st birthday of the tiger cubs at Animal Kingdom, but it’s very limited time and may already be gone!
On to the Round-Up!
celebrated National Waffle Day with this Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron!
WDW for Grownups shared their planning tips for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Oh My Disney went on the ultimate food crawl at Tokyo Disneyland.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Breakfast Sandwiches.
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!