Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12 — which is next Friday! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Two new and nostalgic treats at the Magic Kingdom!
- Sweet Spells is closing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We have a menu update for Toy Story Land!
- Mobile Order is coming to Disneyland Resort!
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort!
- Get the details on what alcoholic drinks are included on the Disney Dining Plan.
- We found the BEST cookie at Disney World – no park ticket required.
- What are the best hotels for families of 5 or more at Disney World?
- Check out the newest latte art at Joffrey’s!
- Disney Cruise Line announces new culinary port adventures in partnership with The Chew!
- Get the scoop on what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We found some adorable new Alice in Wonderland tea party merchandise in Epcot’s United Kingdom pavilion.
- Burger of the Month is coming to The Edison in Disney Springs.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 11 Things I Miss When I’m Not at Disney World, Hidden Secrets of Disney World Explained, Part 1, and Epcot Food and Wine Festival 101. !
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]