The start of the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is so close!
As we count down the days, the excitement for the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is building! This year marks the 20th anniversary for the festival and we can’t wait to experience the Culinary Demonstrations, Beverage and Mixology Seminars, and the festival’s Special Events!
We also can’t wait to wine and dine our way through the Marketplace booths!
Australia Marketplace Booth
Australia has been part of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival since 1997 and each year they’re serving great dishes from the land down under!
This year we’re excited to see that yummo Lamington cake return to the menu.
2015 Australia Marketplace Booth Menu
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Peppers, Onions and Snap Peas
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies
- Lamington Yellow Cake Dipped in Chocolate and Shredded Coconut
- Coopers Brewery Extra Strong Vintage Ale
- Chateau Tanuda Grand Barossa Dry Reisling
- Bulletin Place Unoaked Chardonnay
- Yangarra Estate Vineyard Shiraz
New for this year is the Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Peppers, Onions, and Snap Peas.