It’s finally time!!!
The Disney World refillable mugs have changed design after years of the old version! You can read all about it — and see more pics! — here.
Also, Spring is in the air! For starters, we dug up the menus for this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. We can’t wait to taste our way around Epcot’s Outdoor Kitchens.
On the festival front, we also learned that Disney is expanding the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival to include an extra week!
There’s even more fun food news from Disney; click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Redesigned Refillable Mugs are hitting the shelves at Disney World Resorts!
- Check out the dates for the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival. There’s an extra week this year!
- Full Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Menus have been released; and we’ve got ’em all!
- Beignets and Elephant Ears debuted at Boulangerie Patisserie Les Halles in Epcot’s France Pavilion!
- The France Pavilion in Epcot is serving up SUPERSIZED adult slushes!
- Tables in Wonderland has announced a March event at The Wave of American Flavors in the Contemporary Resort. And Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge has announced a March Wine Dinner. Check out the details here!
- Of course, don’t forget to read our weekly What’s New in Walt Disney World post!
Of course, there’s more! Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
How about some great cupcakes?!! Facebook friend Kristie sent us some Valentine love — a Red Velvet Cupcake from Pizza Planet. Take a look!
These homemade Frozen-themed cupcakes are fantastic! Jerry shared this picture of his daughter’s amazing creations, including Olaf the Snowman!!
As always, we can’t get enough of your Disney food finds. We can’t wait to see what our readers share with us next!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book Grand Launch
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2014 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Here Are Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2014 Guide:
- Over 450 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2014
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including our list of dozens of must-try snacks AND our Top 11 Must-Have Snacks for 2014.
- An updated section on birthday parties and specialty cakes in Disney World
- A comprehensive, 10-page chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2014, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- Our picks for the 11 Great Snacks you must try this year
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
But, of course we’re offering a discount for our Grand Launch week!! Again, to celebrate the launch and to thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for $4 off its standard rate for a limited time! Order your copy now at DFBGuide.com and use code: [Read more…]