We’re counting down the days until the start of the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival – which, by the way, is August 31 this year!
As part of our countdown to the Food and Wine Festival, we’re making a list of all the things we MUST eat and that list includes items from two of the new booths this year – Active Eats and Flavors from Fire.
This year’s Festival features 35 Marketplace booths in celebration of Epcot’s 35th anniversary, including several that are returning from hiatus, and five that are brand new for this year, including the two we’re showcasing today.
brings back a few favorites from previous Epcot Food and Wine Festivals including a favorite here at the DFB – Loaded Mac and Cheese with bacon and green onions.
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon with Quinoa Salad and Arugula Chimichurri (GF)
- Sweet Avocado Crema with Strawberries, Yellow Cake and Tortilla Streusel
- M.I.A. Beer Company HRD WTR Cucumber & Lemon Lime Hard Sparkling Water, Doral, FL
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Cold Creek Riesling, Washington
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
We’re so happy the Loaded Mac and Cheese is back this year! Be sure to budget for two helpings of this! This one was relocated from Farm Fresh to Active Eats this year.
The Roasted Verlasso Salmon with Quinoa Salad and Arugula Chimichurri is also on the menu this year, relocated from the Patagonia booth. [Read more…]