Happy weekend! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend, now it’s time to kick back, relax, and catch up on another week of Disney food news!
The FULL MENUS for Epcot’s upcoming FLOWER AND GARDEN FESTIVAL are out! And we’ve got them here — plus a TON of photos of returning food items to the booths! Check them out and start your planning – the Festival starts February 28!
And it’s time to get the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2018 e-book! Save 25% now with code wdw2018!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the latest updates on the Star Wars Hotel, Pixar Pier, and more!
- We checked out what’s new at Disney Springs.
- Toy Story Land is opening June 30 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Four food booths are confirmed for the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- We have details on the Paint the Night Dining Packages at Disney California Adventure!
- There’s a new drink in Pandora – the Rum Blossom!
- We reviewed Chandu Tails from Tokyo DisneySea!
- Check out our review of lunch at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- Rose Gold Churros are in Disneyland!
- Mickey Waffles are now available at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney World Resort Hotels!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 19 Things You Didn’t Know You Could do at Disney World and Disney World French Fry Favorites, and Food Tour of Epcot’s Morocco.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]