There’s always something new happening in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs, and this week is no exception! We’ve got menu changes, new merchandise, construction updates, and extras! Join us to see What’s New!
Happy weekend and Happy Easter! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out what’s new in Disney Springs this week!
- Celebrate Easter with the Grand Floridian’s Easter Egg display!
- The Dawa Bar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has a new spiked Jungle Juice cocktail.
- Saturday Night Shine now at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Florida Kitchen!
- Rose Gold Macarons are now at Disneyland!
- Alien Pizza Planet coming to Disneyland for Pixar Fest!
- There’s a new Carrot Cake Cupcake at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday.
- Check out our top tips for the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Several Disneyland restaurants are closing at the Downtown Disney District to make way for a new hotel.
- Reservations are now open for The Agave Experience Master Class.
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-book is now available!
- Check out the new Rose Gold Unicorn Cupcake at Disney World.
- There’s a new dessert trio coming to dinner at Be Our Guest this summer!
- We’re talking about 7 dishes we hope return to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the specialty foods coming to Star Wars Galactic Nights in May!
- There’s a new dessert in Epcot that you need to add to your snack list!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Pros and Cons of Disney World Transportation, The Best Thing I’ve Eaten in Disney World So Far in 2018, and Liberty Square Food Tour!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
If you love Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Florida Kitchen, Southern Shine, you’ll be stoked to find out that this popular Disney Springs eatery now has a fun late night event: Saturday Night Shine!