Happy weekend and Happy Easter! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival is happening through April 12! Click here for the FULL MENUS and ALL the FOOD PHOTOS for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out what’s new in Disney Springs this week!
- Celebrate Easter with the Grand Floridian’s Easter Egg display!
- The Dawa Bar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has a new spiked Jungle Juice cocktail.
- Saturday Night Shine now at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Florida Kitchen!
- Rose Gold Macarons are now at Disneyland!
- Alien Pizza Planet coming to Disneyland for Pixar Fest!
- There’s a new Carrot Cake Cupcake at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday.
- Check out our top tips for the 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Several Disneyland restaurants are closing at the Downtown Disney District to make way for a new hotel.
- Reservations are now open for The Agave Experience Master Class.
- The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-book is now available!
- Check out the new Rose Gold Unicorn Cupcake at Disney World.
- There’s a new dessert trio coming to dinner at Be Our Guest this summer!
- We’re talking about 7 dishes we hope return to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the specialty foods coming to Star Wars Galactic Nights in May!
- There’s a new dessert in Epcot that you need to add to your snack list!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Pros and Cons of Disney World Transportation, The Best Thing I’ve Eaten in Disney World So Far in 2018, and Liberty Square Food Tour!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Best Things I’ve Eaten in Disney World So Far in 2018
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video – BEST Things I’ve Eaten IN Disney World So Far in 2018! Check it out — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: 25% off the DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks 2018-19 Edition
We’re always up for snack time at the Magic Kingdom! And today we’re proud to announce that the 2018-19 Edition of The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is now available!
To celebrate the grand launch we have a great discount for you! You can get the new guide for 25% off the cover price for a limited time — just use code SNACKS18 at the check-out. The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book is one of the many fun and informative Disney Dining e-Books offered by Disney Food Blog!
Now we’ve updated our best-selling DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book for 2018-19 with even more great information, new photos, and…yep!… updated snacks!
We’ve made this guide an instantly downloadable PDF guide with photos, information, and advice on more than 200 delicious snacks that you can savor at the Magic Kingdom. This means that you can have a list of must-try snacks on hand before snack cravings hit you in the Magic Kingdom!
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book includes:
- Full-color photos of over 200 of our favorite snacks
- Current prices and Disney Dining Plan snack credit status. Don’t waste those snack credits!!
- Snack locations
- “Hidden treats” and add-ons that aren’t published on menus or that aren’t widely known
- Disney Food Blog reviews of all snacks
- A New Stuff Snack Crawl featuring some of our favorite NEW! items in the Kingdom!
- Tips and tricks from experienced snack eaters
- Special Bonus items you’re going to love! (Of course…how could we not include these?)
Know what you’re getting BEFORE using a precious snack credit or spending limited vacation dollars.
Whether you want sweet, salty, crunchy, healthy, or something in between, The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks e-Book tells you where to find a snack to match your craving!
Don’t forget — for easy access in the parks, put the guide on your smartphone or iPad!
Don’t Miss Out on the Best Snacks in the Magic Kingdom!
The DFB Guide to Magic Kingdom Snacks is guaranteed to help you find the best snacks and treats (even mini-meals!) for your family while visiting the Magic Kingdom, or your money back — we all know that treats at the Magic Kingdom are just as nostalgic as our first flight on Dumbo!
To thank you for your support of the blog, we’ll be offering the Guide for 25% off its purchase price for a limited time! Order your copy now and use code SNACKS18 at the check-out.
For more detailed information, head over to DFBStore.com! With a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! 🙂
DFB Reader Finds
The Kitchen Sink Sundae at Beaches and Cream Soda Shop is a true iconic Disney treat! DFB reader Lindsey Mac recently shared her experience with us: “I’ve only ever read about this on your website but now I’ve finally seen the Kitchen Sink in action at Beaches & Cream! Oh the humanity!”
A few weeks ago DFB reader Malissa Aebersold celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with some homemade eats inspired by Raglan Road at Disney Springs! She said “When you can’t be at Raglan Road on St. Paddy’s Day, you bring the Dalkey Duo to you! Now if only we had their bread pudding.” Looks good!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this adorable Mike Wazowski Toast Cutter!
WDW for Grownups shared some of their must-have snacks from Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared some fun potato chip-themed recipes!
Disney Family shared a recipe for Scrump Avocado Toast!
Have a great week! We’ll see you back here tomorrow with another great Disney food review!