There’s lots happening in the Disney Food world this week — new menus, new dining locations, new dining policies, and more! And don’t forget…that Epcot Food & Wine Festival is still going strong!
Disney Food News
Here’s the latest in the Disney Food World this week…
- A new cancellation policy for signature and character dining locations in Disney World will begin October 26th. See details and other Disney Dining Reservations news here.
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival Merchandise is on sale at DisneyStore.com!
- Check out this year’s Disney World Resort Gingerbread House pins
- There’s a new frozen drinks stand in Animal Kingdom, and these aren’t your standard frozen drinks…
- We’ve got a review of the brand new Epcot Food & Wine Festival Pizza and Beer Tasting in Italy for you!
The DFB Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book Review
Thanks to AllEars.net for another great review of our Food and Wine Festival Mini-Guide! We hope this book is helping lots of folks who are visiting the festival this weekend! Pick up your copy of the DFB Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book today!
Here’s an excerpt from the AllEars.net review:
You’ll not only want to buy this guide to help you plan for your visit to the Festival beforehand, but also to have it in your pocket during your visit. I plan to take it with me on my iPhone next month when I visit the Food and Wine Festival with my family.
You can download your copy of the DFB Mini-Guide to the 2011 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book today; and don’t forget to use code ALLEARS for a discount!
On to the Round-Up!
WDW for Grown-Ups
recommends the Top 7 Epcot Food & Wine Festival booths.
Hello My Sweet has some awesome Star Wars party eats to try!
Yesterland has a rainy review of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. I was there on this day, and it was crazy!
DisneyShawn takes a look at the details of Toad Hall Restaurant in Disneyland Paris — “No Consumus Froglagus!”
AllEars.Net has a review of the first Discovery of Chocolate seminar at the Food and Wine Festival!
Main St. Gazette has another great recipe for us! From the 2010 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Spain booth — Spanish Almond Cake!