Happy Sunday and Happy Daylight Savings Day! We hope you’re having a wonderful weekend and that you remembered to spring ahead! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on the latest Disney food news!
Even though we lost a much-needed hour of sleep we’re still celebrating Daylight Savings and Springing Forward with special savings at the DFB Store!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Are you headed to the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival? We have the scoop on the best dishes to eat at the Outdoor Kitchens!
- Disney has increased the prices for the Disney Dining Plan.
- Two new challenges have been added to Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival!
- The Jumbo Turkey Legs are no longer available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- The Disney gift cards at the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival are orange-scented!
- We reviewed the bite-size churros at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe in the Magic Kingdom! Yum!
- The Mighty St. Patrick’s Day Festival is happening now at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Disney Springs!