Even MORE Halloween Treats in Disney Parks…

Disney Parks keep treating us to more fun Halloween sweets! Here are a few more we found since our previous Disney Parks Halloween Cupcakes post and More Disney Parks Halloween Treats post:

Disneyland recently introduced this very cool Jack Skellington caramel apple:

Jack Skellington Apple in Disneyland

I saw these adorable ghost cupcakes in the Main Street Confectionery in Disney World:

Ghost Cupcakes

Here’s a fun chocolate mousse treat you can get in Disney’s Animal Kingdom:

Chocolate Mousse

And here are some Halloween-sprinkled rice crispy treat ballitas in the Main Street Confectionery!

Rice Crispy Treat Ballitas

Anyone sample any of these sweet treats yet?

1. Ro says:

I may have to find that chocolate mousse option just for the container.

2. Josh says:

Same here, that Pumpkin Mickey cup looks really amazing!

It should be called Chocolate Mouse instead though…

I have yet to try any of these, but the Rice Crispy treats look like your standard Crispy treat with sprinkles in them.

3. Sarah says:

Love the Skellington apple!

4. carolyn says:

I love those cute cupcakes, they made me laugh! The chocolate mouse looks good but imagine if they could sell that with a cup of real hot chocolate!!! mmmmm… and cute souvie mug!

5. Josh says:

I actually happen to have been looking throught the Disney Parks Blog, and they have a picture of this exact mug and it says “Happy Halloween” on the back!

6. Dana says:

Do you get to keep the mug with the mousse? Its funny that we’re all obsessing over the mug! Where in the AK can you get that? Looks goooood!

7. Alan says:

Forget the rides, the resorts and everything else. It’s the little, thoughtful things like these desserts that keep me coming back to WDW as often as I can.

8. Cortney says:

Agree! Love the mug! I assume you can keep it? Is it covered as a snack on the dining plan? Hope they have something equally as cute for Christmas!

9. chris says:

It’s all so cute!

10. [...] and we can’t wait to try out some of the special Halloween sweet treats! Check out AJ at the Disney Food Blog as she shares what we have to look forward [...]

11. Sera says: