It’s hearts week in the USA as Valentine’s Day approaches! Happy Hearts Day everyone! In Disney food news, we’ve got a few interesting tidbits to share:
- El Pirata y El Perico has changed its name to Tortuga Tavern. Check out menu pics here.
- There’s still time to book these great Valentine’s Day options in Disney parks and resorts!
- We’ve put together a primer on Disney Dining Plan changes for 2011.
- Disney World’s Toontown Fair closed this week. While not necessarily “food” news, we will miss all of those giant, colorful, Mickey-shaped veggies in Mickey’s garden…
- We’ve got some pics of the new menu at Disneyland’s Village Haus.
And now, on to the round-up!
WDW for Grownups has compiled some great Disney World dining tips from their facebook fans.
Main Street Gazette heads to Yak & Yeti in Disney’s Animal Kingdom (and doesn’t quite love it as much as I do…we’ll have to chat about that…).
Eat, Sleep, Run Disney, one of my favorite Disney food photographers, reviews Mama Melrose’s in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Gidget Eats has finished a series of reviews from her recent Disney World trip!
Touring Plans blogger Caroline Baggerly asks: Does dining planning dictate your vacation?
Disney Parks Blog celebrates the Orange Bird’s return to Walt Disney World